Financial Accountant(2701 Views)
About Smart Telecom Co, Ltd
Smart Telecom is the leading Technology Solutions and Service Provider in Afghanistan established in year 2009 .
Our Major concern is to provide complete satisfaction of our clients by offering outstanding solution and services and that’s why Smart Telecom recognized its role since establishment in providing Solutions & Services to Afghanistan Network Operators, International Technology equipment, Service providers, Government and to Non-government organizations.
With our comprehensive services, technological expertise and proven methodology, Smart Telecom has been consistently Delivering reliable and innovative solutions and services to the Network Operators and International leading Telecom Vendors in Afghanistan.
|Date Posted:||02 May 2018||Reference:||001|
|Closing Date:||02 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Below are the main Tasks and responsibilities of required Accountant:
• Preparing and processing financial records and transactions including Bank Receipts, Transfers, Expenses and other transactions.
• Managing company projects financial statement like incomes, expenses and receivables.
• Collecting the financial records such as Bills, Journals, PRs and other related documents and arranging properly.
• Preparing, Reconciling and maintaining the Balance sheet accounts
• Preparing the Journal entries
• Preparing the monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
• Preparing the Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Financial Reports and presenting to the company management team.
• Preparing and reporting the Profit & Loss for overall and per project basis.
• Preparing the Accounts receivable and accounts payable for all company customers.
• Preparing budgets and forecasts
• Managing the company Payroll administration
• Responsible for Account/bank reconciliations
• Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
• Implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
• Ensure that all the required supporting documents are attached to the invoice and meet standards of invoicing before any payment.
• Responsible to post all transactions in to the QuickBooks system on daily basis.
• Responsible for submitting the daily Quick Books Transaction report to company management team.
• Responsible to Scan and photo copy the vouchers, etc and to archive properly the accountancy on a daily basis.
• Prepare vouchers for all Bank and Cash bills and documents.
• Enter all Bank and Cash financial transactions into the QuickBooks.
• Responsible for preparing proper filings such as Hardcopy and Softcopy for monthly, quarterly and Yearly Tax Payments to Government and Auditing.
• Any other Financial and admin task assigned by the company.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Honest, Initiative & Teamwork
• Planning and organizing
• Scheduling and monitoring
• Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
Bachelors Degree in Finance and Accounting.
Quick Book Training
• Advance knowledge and practical Experience in Quick books and Accounting software are mandatory.
• At least 3 years of work experience in Finance and Accounting.
• Advance knowledge of Finance and Accounting.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access programs.
• Strong Communication skills in English, Dari & Pashtu
• Ability to work under pressure and cope with deadlines
• Capable of fast Typing English and Dari.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Candidates should submit their CV and cover letter to the following email address:
In the subject line of email please mention Position Title “Financial Accountant”.
|More jobs in this category|
|Finance Assistant, FEFAO at Free and Fair Election Forum of Afghanistan o..||Kabul||24 Sep 2018|
|Financial Management Advisor to MoMP Ministe.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||01 Oct 2018|
|Financial Analyst at Office of Senior Advisor to the President of Afghani..||Kabul||18 Oct 2018|
|Regional Administrative and Finance Assistant at Ministry of Public Works..||Bamian||29 Sep 2018|
|Re - (آمر حسابی (غزنی at DABS||Ghazni||26 Sep 2018|
|Re - (آمر حسابی (کندهار at DABS||Kandahar||26 Sep 2018|
|Re - (آمر حسابی (مزار at DABS||Balkh||26 Sep 2018|
|Re - (آمر حسابی (کندز at DABS||Kunduz||26 Sep 2018|
|Re - (آمر حسابی ( پروان at DABS||Parwan||25 Sep 2018|
|Re - (آمر حسابی (پکتیا at DABS||Paktia||25 Sep 2018|
|Re - (آمر حسابی (کابل at DABS||Kabul||25 Sep 2018|
|Re - (آمر حسابی (هرات at DABS||Herat||25 Sep 2018|
|Re - Senior Accountant at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) Kabul City Ring..||Kabul||28 Sep 2018|
|Accounts Officer at Noshaq Water||Kabul||05 Oct 2018|
|Tax specialist at Emerging Consulting LLC||Kabul||30 Sep 2018|
|Senior Finance Officer at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||13 Oct 2018|
|Admin & Procurement intern at Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Committee(M..||Kabul||21 Sep 2018|
|Base Finance HR Manager at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Ghowr||10 Oct 2018|
|Admin/finance at Meraj Umran Sultani Foods Industry||Kabul||20 Sep 2018|
|Finance Manager at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Accountant / Quickbooks Operator at Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (A..||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Accounting& Finance Manager at Tolo Fajer Plastic Industry Company||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|