Project Manager(1681 Views)
About Afghanistan Center for Excellence
Afghanistan Center for Excellence (ACE) is a fully Afghan-owned boutique training and capacity development, strategic management advisory and human resource management services consultancy firm. ACE is headquartered in Kabul with presence in Jalalabad, Mazar, Herat, and Kandahar.
ACE is currently managing a project for UNICEF to hire, deploy and manage Technical Extenders for the humanitarian activities across Afghanistan.
As a project manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on. Project managers may work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support. The applicant should have rich experience in research, data collection, analysis & reporting.
|Date Posted:||05 May 2018||Reference:||00125|
|Closing Date:||18 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Graduate "Masters preferable"
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Please email your CV along with a cover letter to below email Please clearly write the position name and the province you apply for in the subject line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|اداره کننده شبکه at Da Afghanistan Bank||Kabul||24 Feb 2019|
|Policy and Planning Expert at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Kabul||17 Mar 2019|
|Head of Mine Risk Education Department at Directorate of Mine Action Coor..||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|
|Chief of Quality Management at Directorate of Mine Action Coordination (D..||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|