Admin HR Manager(1635 Views)
Afghanpharma Company registered at No.3226 as a limited company started its activities under the regulations of Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Health of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in 1996.
We are looking for an experienced Admin/ HR Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient HR and administrative procedures. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of HR and administrative duties in different departments.
A great HR and administration manager has excellent communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
|Date Posted:||07 May 2018||Reference:||13-HR-2018|
|Closing Date:||23 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||3 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
• Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
• Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
• Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
• Manage schedules and deadlines
• Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
• Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
• Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and trades persons (e.g electricians)
• Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
• Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
• Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business develop
• Oversee the HR function to ensure sound in-country HR policies and procedures which comply with HR policy, local labor laws and good practice, and which promote organizational values.
• Advice and coach line managers and staff on HR policies and good discipline and absence management.
• Coordinate and support all aspects of the recruitment and selection process of national staff (including job description development, recruitment planning, advertising and contracts), in liaison with line manager, ensuring that recruitment process and good practice is carried out in all recruitment and selection activities.
• Specific responsibilities include job description development, recruitment planning, advertising and short-listing, selection interviews and tests, job offers, salary calculations.
• Participate in the interview panel for the selection of local staff positions
• Responsible for updating (on a monthly basis) and proper tracking of all staff contracts, alerting their line managers and the HRM, when contracts are close to expire (at least 30days in advance) or extensions need to be issued. Update ID cards, licenses and other local staff documentation.
• Responsible for the accurate and filling of administrative procedure concerning local employees.
• Collect information about the staff which requires training/workshops.
• Search for Training resources inside and outside the country.
• Conduct and support Staff evaluation together with the line manger.
• Update and follow of the salary scale based on market varies.
• Facilitate General Staff Meetings in all over Afghanistan.
• Control and advice for the better office filling system both hard and soft.
• Orientation about policy, procedures for the new recruited staff.
• Follow up the yearly health check up of Personnel.
• Representing for relative meetings of Admin/HR.
• Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English, Dari & Pashto.
• Confident and proficient in the use of MS Office.
• Experience of establishing strong working relationships with colleagues from different functions and cultures
• Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritizing a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
• Experience of proactively identifying and addressing issues
• An understanding of and commitment to mission and values
Qualifications, experience and competences:
• Bachelor Administration degree
• Least 5 years work experience in the administration and human resources field.
• Organization and planning
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Formal presentation skills
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Interested candidate who meet the above mentioned requirements, should submit up to date resume/CV with letter of interest and supporting educational documents , apply electronically through e-mail.
Only short listed candidate whose applications meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
|More jobs in this category|
|Admin & Finance Officer at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Driver at MAIL/Panj Amu||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|باغبان at DABS/KBD||Kabul||21 Nov 2018|
|معاون اداری بست ۲ at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Inventory Officer at MAIL/CPMO||Kabul||19 Nov 2018|
|Admin Officer at Mohib Construction||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Supply Clerk - (Multiple Vacancies) at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||19 Nov 2018|
|Team Assistant (Secretary) at World Health Organization||Kunduz||18 Nov 2018|
|محافظ at DABS/KBD||Kabul||17 Nov 2018|
|صفا کار at DABS/KBD||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Cook at MAIL/AMIP||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Procurement /Administration Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|