B6 Armoured Vehicle Driver(943 Views)
-These are exciting times for the First MicroFinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer, SME & Corporate Banking. At the same time, the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A become the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent.
The incumbent of the position is responsible for driving the FMFB-A B6 Armoured (B6) vehicle when needed; ensuring that the B6 vehicles in the FMFB fleet are neat and tidy; ensuring maintaining the vehicle use log constantly and consistently; ensuring that all FMFB vehicles are well equipped with first aid tools kit, running kit, seat belts, log sheet and any other emergency equipment expected to be stored inside the B6 Vehicle.
|Date Posted:||08 May 2018||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0061-2018|
|Closing Date:||20 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure the driver of the B6 Vehicle maintains expected performance, attendance and punctuality.
2. Drives the B6 Vehicle as required in accordance with Afghan Traffic Laws.
3. Keeps assigned vehicle as well as other B6 Vehicles clean, neat and tidy inside and outside.
4. Keep B6 Vehicle in a constant state of readiness to ensure immediate response to any emergency.
5. Carries out daily preventive maintenance, of the vehicle assigned to him as well as of other B6 Vehicles. This includes checking fuel, water (radiator and wipers), lights, tire pressure, horn and general inspection of the vehicle and equipment.
6. Maintains the B6 Vehicle logbook and regularly update in case of the vehicle assigned to him.
7. Undertakes any other identical tasks assigned from time to time by the respective supervisor/s.
8. Ensure all FMFB personnel who travel in the vehicle wear seat belts and adhere to any safety regulations and requirements for a particular journey.
9. Handle the vehicle in a safe manner when travelling and only use approved routes when travelling.
Skills: Demonstrated driving skills, conversation level command of spoken English, primary vehicle repairing and trouble shooting skills.
Personal Traits: Being a licensed driver, familiar with the traffic rules and regulations, familiar with using the first aid tools kit, punctual, very careful and concerned about the life of passengers, the FMFB-A equipment, and the vehicle itself.
Education: Primary school graduate.
Work Experience: At least 3 years of driving experience preferably with various types of vehicles.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
If you meet the above requirements we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 20 May 2018. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line.
|More jobs in this category|
|Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|