Data Officer(1315 Views)
About RIZ Conslting Services
The intensity of the polio program in Afghanistan has increased substantially in the past 12 months. Staffing has risen, a number of new innovations are being tested, and there is a greater focus on quality Supplementary Immunization Activities (SIA) implementation than ever before. Along with these program expansions, the need for Data Officer has increased commensurately. In an emergency program, innovations must be frequently and rapidly evaluated to determine if they should be dropped or scaled up. SIA quality and resulting population immunity must be tracked rigorously also in smaller geographic areas (e.g. Clusters) to measure progress and assess risk, allowing the program to adjust its deployment of resources to the highest risk areas.
The selected Data Officer provides SIAs data (but not exclusively) to the provincial polio coordination unit, the Regional EOC and the National EOC of MoPH.
|Date Posted:||09 May 2018||Reference:||MoPH (Provincial Polio Coordination Unit)|
|Closing Date:||23 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||900 to 900 USD|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Gathering information and data (Pre-campaign, reported administrative coverage, intra-campaign data, Post campaign,PPT, PTT and Cross border) from all districts prior, during and after each campaign (NIDs, SNIDs, SIADs, LPDs and Case Response immunization activities) on daily basis directly or through phone pre-, intra- and post-campaigns.
2. Checking validity, completeness and accuracy of data.
3. Entering, compiling, analyzing, displaying analyzed data on map, presenting and cross- checking of whole district data in province reporting formats, and submit it on the same day to the Provincial Polio Coordination Unit, the Regional and the National EOCs.
4. Preparing the regular provincial summary report for local and health authorities.
5. Assisting in organizing meetings, trainings, orientations and similar.
6. Drafting the campaign reports including challenges and progress made.
7. Notifying the DEMTs on any events, bottlenecks, incidents, problems, etc. immediately and documentation of such.
8. Providing feedback to the districts and cluster supervisors on data/information collected, and following up on the incomplete, delayed, missed and incorrect data.
9. Compiling data and information on the progress of National Emergency Action Plan (NEAP) with the support of National EOC, WHO and UNICEF.
10. Providing technical, managerial and material support to the provincial team.
11. Participating in and coordinating the development of polio team plans, campaign monitoring plans, guidelines, tools, orientations and trainings.
12. Closely monitoring the performance of districts and province, ensuring all accurate tools are used and objectives and target are met in the given time limits.
13. Maintaining an updated data base of the contact numbers and e-mail addresses of all national, provincial, district health and field EPI/PEI staff, Ministry of Public Health, NGOs and International partners.
14. After each campaign he/she is responsible for calculating financial statements.
15. Any other duty assigned to him/her in the context of the Provincial Polio Coordination Unit.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Should be able to work during the campaigns till late hours.
Should be able to work independently and in the team.
Should be fully computer literate (knowing MS Word, Excel,).
Should be able to validate, cross check, interpret, compile and present data received from the provincial control rooms.
. The candidate should have at least two years working experience with data.
2. Should have graduated from 14 grades.
3. Should be able to validate, cross check, interpret, compile and present data received from the provincial control rooms.
4. Should be able to speak Dari, Pashto and English fluently.
5. Should be able to work during the campaigns till late hours.
6. Should be able to work independently and in the team.
7. Should be fully computer literate (knowing MS Word, Excel).
Afghanistan - Farah
AF AF 12
Electronic applications will be sent to: e-mail below mentioned
1. Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume: Please attach your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year.
2. If you are shortlisted and invited for the written test/interview you will be required to present the original of the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
o Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
o Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
o Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
o Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
o Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Application to be sent electronically only to below mentioned email:
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process.
|More jobs in this category|
|مدیر تضمین کیفیت at موسسه تحصیلات عالی اف..||Kabul||01 Dec 2018|
|English Learning Centre Coordinator at British Council Afghanistan||Parwan||28 Nov 2018|
|تیم لیدر مطبوعات at ATRA||Kabul||11 Dec 2018|
|Administrative Clerk at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||26 Nov 2018|
|Administrative & HR Manager - Re Announce at Aria Medica||Kabul||24 Dec 2018|
|Data Entry Operator at NETLINKS||Kabul||23 Nov 2018|
|Facility Management Assistant at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||24 Nov 2018|
|Admin Officer at Baheer Group of Companies (BGC)||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|رئیس اداری وتدارکات at ATRA||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|کارمند تفتیش at ATRA||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Helper at United Nations World Food Programme||Balkh||27 Nov 2018|
|Admin & Finance Officer at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Procurement /Administration Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|