Senior Program Implementation Advisor for MoMP/PPG Project(345 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
The Senior Program Implementation Advisor will provide advice and guidance on the development of strategic documents in coordination with relevant directorates and etc.
|Date Posted:||09 May 2018||Reference:||MoMP/PPG-Senior Program Implementation Advisor|
|Closing Date:||22 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Programme||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 7 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop an action plan based on job description.
2. Full/ or sole responsibility for the program implementation.
3. Provide advice and guidance on the development of strategic documentsin coordination with relevant directorates
4. Advise on the implementation and delivery of the Ministry’s strategic documents and ensure key performance indicators are continuously monitored
5. Identify and advise on urgent work priorities for the Ministry and recommend actions and/or activities to be undertaken to address priorities. Urgent work priorities should be understood as activities that need to be implemented prior to final adoption of the Roadmap.
6. Review internal documents before they are presented to the Minister to they are aligned with the leadership’s vision and directions
7. Support the Minister in her engagement with relevant stakeholders including other Ministries, Office of the Economic Advisor, High Economic Council, private actors and the international community.
8. Develop a mechanism for monitoringtask follows and implementation after key meetings
9. coordinate all relevant work with the office of the President through relevant advisors
10. Monitor the regular update of a task tracker to ensure continuous successful delivery on tasks assigned.
11. Hold weekly meetings the unit’s calendar and task tracker and share it with. the Minister.
12. Work on other specific projects, as assigned by the Minister.
13. Any other tasks assign by the MoMP Authorities according to laws and regulations.
• The incumbent should have sound presentation skills and ability to present to a large group of audience, national and international
• Proven ability to work independently and effectively, and problem-solve on the job to address different challenges and obstacles with a creative, innovative approach.
• Strong professional skills including: communication, coordination, managing multiple tasks, analysis, problem-solving required.
• Familiarity with technical and vocational skills building, effective training design, and professional development.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Minimum Bachelors Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Management, Public Policy/Administration or other related fields, Masters Degree in related field is desirable and will be given priority;
• At least 5-7 years work experience in relevant fields with governmental organization and private sectors.
• Able to develop an implementation systems;
• Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work;
• Ability to think and communicate clearly with others, motivate and lead subordinates;
• Demonstrated abilities to take initiative, build consensus and make things happen;
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and external actors;
• Good interpersonal skills and communication skills;
• Good spoken English with writing skills as well as Pashto and Dari, and knowledge of using basic computer programs (Ms. Word and Ms. Excel and accounting data bases);
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 22/May/2018 at 16:00PM. Reference MoMP/PPG- Senior Program Implementation Advisor must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest. Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator) Development Projects HR Unit, 4th floor, Main Building, Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP), at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
|More jobs in this category|
|Value Chain Assessment at Afghanaid||Multi Cities||07 Jun 2018|
|Policy Advisor to MoMP/PPG Project at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (Mo..||Kabul||03 Jun 2018|
|National Programme Officer Human Rights, Cult.. at Swiss Development Coop..||Kabul||10 Jun 2018|
|Phase III Technical Advisers Project Manager at National Security Council||Kabul||27 May 2018|
|Development Program Specialist (Environment) .. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||03 Jun 2018|
|Program Officer (Re-advertisement) at UMASS - USWDP||Nangarhar||20 Jun 2018|
|Huquq Training Specialist at Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.||Kabul||01 Jun 2018|
|Case Management Specialist at Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.||Kabul||25 May 2018|
|Commercial Law Procedures STTAs at Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.||Kabul||25 May 2018|
|Senior Case Management Specialist at Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.||Kabul||25 May 2018|
|Vulnerability Analysis and Mapping (VAM) Offi.. at United Nations World F..||Kabul||26 May 2018|