Social Media Marketing & PR Officer(354 Views)
About MOBY Group
In 2002, the founders of MOBY Group turned their attention to what they could do in the nation of their birth, Afghanistan. Today over 1000 employees, 300 clients and competitors across 30 countries will tell you what they have achieved – they have made people laugh, cry, think, sing, act, opened doors and minds.
MOBY Group is founded by the Mohseni family in 2003. It owns and operates some of the biggest brands in Afghanistan, including leading channels TOLO TV, LEMAR TV, TOLOnews, radio stations ARMAN FM and Arakozia FM, as well as production house Kaboora.
It also broadcasts the leading Farsi General Entertainment Satellite TV channels FARSI1 and ZEMZEMEH. News Corporation is a shareholder of the MOBY Group.
Update company websites and social media outlets
|Date Posted:||09 May 2018||Reference:||1115|
|Closing Date:||20 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Public Relations||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Update company websites and social media outlets
• Upload content for social media platforms (Facebook / Twitter / Google + / Instagram / YouTube)
• Maximize Revenues by optimizing the uploaded content (captions, annotation, links, moderation)
• Reporting Social Media and online performance to the management (Monthly report)
• Translate into Farsi and Pashto upon request
• Bachelor in Marketing or Communications
• Understanding and Knowledge of social media platforms
• Understanding and Knowledge of online video content
• Great writing skills (in Dari and Pashto)
• Excellent communication in English (written and spoken)
• Analysis and Reporting skills
• Understanding and social media and digital eco system
• Willing to learn
• Attention to details
• Pro-active / can do attitude
• Photoshop skills would be a plus
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Interested candidates should send their resume via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position and vacancy announcement number, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!