Draftsman/AutoCAD Operator(1659 Views)
About Mumtaz Construction Group
Mumtaz Construction Group is a dominant civil engineering company in Afghanistan. Mumtaz was incorporated in 1991 with the intent of turning into a key solution in executing big projects in Afghanistan. Mumtaz Construction Group is registered in Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA).
To Assist the Engineering Department with various type of Auto-CAD drawings both 2D and 3D.
|Date Posted:||12 May 2018||Reference:||MCG/PRC/006|
|Closing Date:||11 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||40000 to 50000 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare the Auto-CAD drawings requested by the Engineering Department
- To prepare and check the drawings / as-built drawings / Shop drawings, etc.
- To calculate the qtys and verify it.
- To print out the documents.
- To assist in filling of drawings in proper manure.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Excellent AUTOCAD skills.
• Fluent in English, Computer and communications
• Be a team player.
• Be able to work under pressure and late hours when required.
• Be able to use office machinery (Plotter, Printer, Copier, Scanner etc).
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering or equivalent degree
- Be able to work with AUTOCAD – 2D and 3D, MS Word, Excel, outlook and Internet Apps.
- At least 4 years of experience in the related field
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
- Interested candidates should submit their CV (your recent photo should be attached on your CV) along with covering letter to:
Soft copy to: submission to below email
Hard copy to: Third Floor Haroon Market, Charrahi Haji Yaqoob, Kabul Afghanistan
- Please mention vacancy number in the subject line of your email
- Please send copy of your TAZKIRA, Certificate of Bachelor Degree or any other related certificate with your application and CV.
- Please write one page about your past performance and future commitment to the position.
- Applications after closing date will not be considered
- Only short list candidates will be contacted for interview
|More jobs in this category|
|O&M Supervisor, Preventive Maintenance at I Engineering Group||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|O&M Field Technician, Mechanical at I Engineering Group||Multi Cities||26 Nov 2018|
|Civil Engineer at ( Ministry of Agriculture) AAIP Project||Kabul||26 Nov 2018|
|Junior Civil Engineer(Re announced) at ( Ministry of Agriculture) AAIP P..||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|Construction Manager at (MCG ) Mumtaz Construction Group||Kabul||03 Dec 2018|
|HVAC Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Project Manager at UNCDC||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|