Trainee Neurophysiology Technician(754 Views)
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children
The French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) was founded in 2006 is a unique public-private partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan & France, a French NGO – La Chaine de L’Espoir/Enfants Afghans and the Aga Khan Development Network through the Aga Khan University Hospital. FMIC embodies a sign of hope for the medical care of children in Kabul. The Institute has risen to the challenge of charting a course towards sustainable health solutions for Afghanistan. It is the first ISO certified hospital in Afghanistan, aiming to provide compassionate, accessible, cost-effective, high quality care services to the population of Afghanistan. Currently the hospital provides 94-bedded inpatient care for Children and adults, including 16 beds for paediatric intensive care, four operation theatres, a department of radiology which includes CT-Scan and MRI capabilities, a state-of-the-art laboratory, a 24 hour pharmacy service and outpatient services for the adult population in medical and surgical specialties. FMIC now offers 17 bed adult cardiac care with a state of art cardiac catheterization laboratory. This year FMIC will also offer 52 new beds for maternal care and a 14 bed neonatal intensive care unit.
FMIC also runs a Postgraduate Medical Education and is considered a training hub for healthcare professionals. Through its eHealth programme, FMIC offers telemedicine and eLearning services to hospitals in Bamyan, Badakshan and Kandahar in Afghanistan and Khorog in Tajikistan.
FMIC is working towards expansion of its health services towards establishing a comprehensive 400 bed Academic Medical Complex in Kabul, which will serve not only the Afghan population but Central Asia as well, as a medical Center of excellence.
Perform routine produces with quality control under supervision of Neurophysiology technologist & responsible to assist the Senior Staff members in clinical duties. Perform related duties as advised by supervisor.
|Date Posted:||13 May 2018||Reference:||FMIC/HR/119|
|Closing Date:||20 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Health/Medical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate would be able to:
• Under supervision performs the daily patient workload as scheduled.
• Under supervision Performs routine procedures and specialized procedures.
• Works closely with the Senior Staff to maintain teaching materials.
• Works with senior staff to maintain daily workload register(s) and procedure reports.
• Engages in continuing education by updating knowledge of technical skills and scientific developments in diagnostic procedures through reading and other means.
• Attend the training sessions regularly.
• Helps in the management of the reception area and filing copies of reports.
• Liaises with staff technologist trainees for maintaining ISO & JCIA Standards.
• Carries out any other responsibilities delegated by the senior staff member(s) pertaining to the department.
• Any other relevant task assigned by supervisor.
• Should have basic knowledge about common orthopedics and neurology related conditions.
• Should be tactful, courteous, polite and ability to communicate with people.
• Good in interpersonal skills in English, Dari and Pashto.
• Awareness the requirement of strict confidentiality regarding patient information.
• Must be prepared to work in shift duties.
• Interest in developing career.
• Basic computer know-how is preferable.
• Diploma in Physiotherapy or Nursing.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested applicants should send their resume along with relevant Degree to the Human Resources Department, French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children, Ali Abad behind Kabul University also you can visit our website for more details www.fmic.org.af
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged CVs required to be covered with Application letter also please mention the vacancy number on the subject line
|More jobs in this category|
|Program Assistant (CBM-H) at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Feb 2019|
|Endoscopist (Physician Gastroenterologist) at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||01 Mar 2019|
|Health Promotion Liaison and Communication Of.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||04 Mar 2019|
|Nutrition and Health Programme Manager at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||24 Feb 2019|
|Medical Activity Manager/Bed Manager at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Helmand||23 Feb 2019|
|Medical Doctor Specialist Gynecologist Female at Médecins Sans Frontièr..||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|
|Director of Education & Consultation at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||20 Feb 2019|
|آمر پروژه ربیس وزونوزیس at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|مدیر ولایتی کنترول امراض.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Multi Cities||23 Feb 2019|
|Project Medical Referent Assistant at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Herat||22 Feb 2019|
|Provincial Maternal & Child Health Coordinato.. at Afghan Social Marketin..||Kandahar||19 Feb 2019|
|Medical Doctor Specialized Gynaecologist at Médecins Sans Frontières (..||Khost||31 Dec 2019|