BSS Engineer(370 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Analysis, implementation of BSC , operation of BSC and enhancement of wireless telecommunications networks
|Date Posted:||13 May 2018||Reference:||ACG/HRD/18/35|
|Closing Date:||20 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Telecom/Engineering||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible to Generate reports for all BSS & Transmission operation and maintenance activities.
• Organise and control permanently all internal tasks between 2nd Line BSS & Transmission and other Engineers belonging Functions.
• Daily KPI and Traffic analysis in BSC/RNC Level
• 2G/3G Worst Cells daily Analysis, troubleshooting and follow up for improvement
• Support the teams network team •
• Understanding, research, implementation and evaluation of advanced techniques and feature to Improve air Interface communication quality
• Advanced Knowledge of BSC/RNC parameter and modification as part of daily Optimization
• Coordinates and supports complicated fault resolution efforts affecting the BSS & Transmission parts with NOC operators
• Control the reliability of the frequency plan and the allocation bandwidth data.
• Follow up the process for all technical problems between BSS & Transmission Engineers at Regional level by established plan
• Arrange and follow the troubleshooting process for BTS and BSC according the guideline.
• Manage registration of trouble ticket tasks for internal and external
• Manage the new BSS equipment installation and perform the commissioning in cooperation with the Vendor and Second Line.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Extensive knowledge of Radio Parameter, KPI definition, 2G and 3G Technology.
• Good understanding and grasp of English language, both spoken and written.
• Very good email writing skill
• Very good in Microsoft office
Working Conditions: Flexible to work long hours including weekends and ready for travel all over Afghanistan.
• Education: Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications, Electronic Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline
• Experience: A minimum of 4 year experience within BSS operation
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Telecom/Engineering
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|Quality Control Civil Engineer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||02 Jun 2018|
|Project Manager (Re announce) at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||26 May 2018|
|NETWORK ENGINEER at Insta Telecom||Multi Cities||24 Jul 2018|