RF Optimization Engineer(512 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Analysis, design, implementation, optimization and enhancement of wireless telecommunications networks
|Date Posted:||13 May 2018||Reference:||ACG/HRD/18/36|
|Closing Date:||20 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Telecom/Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for Optimization of sites all over Afghanistan
• Frequency/Code planning, interference analysis and optimization
• Daily KPI and Traffic analysis in BSC/RNC Level
• 2G/3G Worst Cells daily Analysis, troubleshooting and follow up for improvement
• Fully proficient in set-up, utilization, and data processing of various design and optimization equipment and software (TEMS, Actix, MapInfo)
• Perform site candidate evaluation
• Support the teams network team •
• Perform design criteria, system dimensioning, link budget, traffic analysis, frequency and Code planning
• Carry out optimization techniques (proper antenna selection for optimal horizontal/vertical performance, mechanical/electrical tilting, appropriate transmit power setting, antenna clearance, neighbor list analysis, etc
• Understanding, research, implementation and evaluation of advanced techniques and feature to Improve air Interface communication quality
• Generate RF engineering related reports
• Help to define processes and procedures for RF engineering tasks.
• Advanced Knowledge of BSC/RNC parameter and modification as part of daily Optimization
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Extensive knowledge of Radio Planning, Radio Parameter, KPI definition, 2G and 3G Technology and Drive Test
• Good understanding and grasp of English language, both spoken and written.
• Very good email writing skill
• Very good in Microsoft office and Drive Test Tools
• Working Conditions: Flexible to work long hours including weekends and ready for travel all over Afghanistan.
• Education: Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications, Electronic Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline
• Experience: A minimum of 4 year experience within RF Planning and Optimization role for 2G/3G
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Telecom/Engineering
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
More jobs in this category Teleport Engineer at ALEF Technology Kabul 16 May 2018 NETWORK ENGINEER at Insta Telecom Multi Cities 24 Jul 2018 Recommend us on Facebook Women in Economy
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!