Sales Executive(1054 Views)
About io Global Services Private Limited
Established in 2002-2004 in post war situation io Global Services Pvt. Ltd was one of the very first ISP to provide Internet Services in Afghanistan and having market share over 67% within the first decade of its establishment.
io Global Services (Pvt.) Ltd ranks as one of the top 5 Internet Services Provider among 56+ registered Internet Services provider in Afghanistan
io Global Services (Pvt.) Ltd is a technology-focused and pioneer in providing Optical Fiber, VSAT, Wireless broadband High Speed Internet Services, Voice over IP and Managed Services to large Corporates, SMEs and SOHOs. Io Global holds a National level Internet Service Provider License and is one of the only two commercial nation wide WiMAX License holder.
io Global Services Private Limited was formed by a team of professionals in the field of satellite communications, information technology and telecommunications. Io Global specializes in short and long-term turnkey contracts for services with operating engineering staffers, microwave, satellite, design engineers and project managers.
With a satisfied client base including but not limited to Government Line Ministries, LTA "Long Term Agreements with United Nations, Embassies, Donors, aid agencies, NGO's, Banking and several other national and multinational organizations and corporations.
io Global is also an established Microwave & Satellite, Voice, Data and Video systems integrator providing cost-efficient services with strategic business relationships with leading ICT, microwave and Satellite services companies around the world
The Company focuses on extreme customer satisfaction by implementing tried and tested systems and procedures, fast response time, quick turn ON time, proper documentation with access to state of the art test and measurement equipment and labs.
Being one of the leading ISP we are committed to play a vital role in achieving Afghanistan Telecom Regulatory Authority's (ATRA's) vision
The company is presently looking for an energetic, hard working, ambitious and experienced Sales Executive as part of the team building process. We encourage all interested professionals to submit their job applications and CVs before the deadline indicated above.
|Date Posted:||13 May 2018||Reference:||IOG-SA/05132018-1|
|Closing Date:||31 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
• Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
• Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts.
• Providing pre-sales demonstrations and product education, and after-sales support services.
• Analyzing costs and sales by following the market trend and statistics.
• Meeting regular sales targets per month / quarter
• Give recommendations for development of regional business sales strategies, business plan, projects and budget in line with corporate strategy.
• Keep abreast with market trends and monitor competitors’ activities.
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
• Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
• Gathering market and customer information;
• Representing company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
• Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
• Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
• Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
• Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
• Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
• Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
• Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
• High School Graduate (Bachelor’s degree in business or computer sciences will be preferred
• Minimum 3 years successful direct sales experience in technology, or adjacent industries.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
• Outstanding analytical, problem-solving skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience with SPIN® selling methodology preferred.
• Ability to sell in a team environment.
• Must be able to learn computer software necessary to accomplish the administrative tasks required in position; word processor, contact manager, electronic mail package, and registration package.
• Fluency in English/Pashto/Dari
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested Afghan nationals should submit their applications and CVs via Email to the following email address:
|More jobs in this category|
|Sales & Relationship Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||01 Oct 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Officer at Abram Global Group of Companies||Kabul||26 Sep 2018|
|Access and Community Engagement Manager – S.. at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Helmand||01 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Sky Travel and Tours||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Export Officer at Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company||Kabul||23 Sep 2018|
|Tele-sales Assistant at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||30 Sep 2018|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at Albashir Exchange and MSP||Kabul||20 Sep 2018|
|Marketing Officer at City Media Advertising Company||Kabul||14 Oct 2018|
|Marketing - Officer at Blue Sonic||Kabul||20 Sep 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|