General Manager Investment(651 Views)
About Bank-e-Millie Afghan
Bank-e- Millie Afghan (BMA) was the first financial institution established in Afghanistan in 1933. Similarly, it was the first financial institution established in a public private partnership set up with 72 percent share held by private sector. As a first bank in Afghanistan, BMA introduced formal banking services to the people and government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Since then, the banks competitive strength and ongoing market leadership philosophy lays in its strong capital base and proven trustworthiness.
In 1976, it was fully nationalized by the government of Afghanistan. Since its establishment, BMA is a leading banking in providing modern and secure banking services. Securing depositors' funds is the top priority of the bank. At the same time, the bank is contributing considerably to the development of manufacturing, agriculture, services, and international trade in the country. BMA is operating based on strong corporate governance principles, financial risk management and strict compliance to keep its credibility and trust. BMA has 15 city branches in Kabul and 21 provincial branches and equity investments in United States of America and England. And it is celebrating its 84th years of fame.
1. Follow up of the bank investments inside and outside the country daily.
2. To strengthen the assets of the branches and all current accounts, over night inside and outside the country. In case of need.
3. To study foreign and domestic markets daily.
|Date Posted:||13 May 2018||Reference:||BMA\\2018\\0019|
|Closing Date:||25 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To transfer surplus money of the branches to the center. In due times.
2. To control all the cash assets of the bank in the vault and other current, accounts in the correspondent banks, daily foreign and domestic.
3. To invest surplus assets of the bank in the foreign and domestic markets. I n due time.
4. To prepare analytical reports of the deposits of the bank customers to the asset and debit committee monthly.
5. To prepare reports of investments to the asset and debit committee weekly.
6. Search relating to the expression of inter-banking relations inside and outside of the country, permanently.
7. Participation in the capital note action of DAB and control of all the capital note funds.
8. Participation in the currency- exchange action of DAB. In case of need.
9. To prepare daily reports of the cash assets, current account, deposit in the central bank, branches foreign and domestic correspondent banks.
10. To analyze import and export of the funds in the branches, center, current accounts in the foreign and domestic correspondent banks.
11. To open current account in the correspondent banks inside and outside the country. In case of need.
12. Marketing for investment in the national and international markets continuously.
13. Continued cooperation with different departments of the bank such as payments, settlements, central branches city branches and provincial branches.
14. To control and search general directorate of investments.
15. To handle execute affairs of the department.
16. Perform any task or duty which is assigned by the line manager.
Decision Making, Problem Solving, Analytical Thinking, Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Organisation, Attention to Detail, Time Management, Multitasking, Working Under Pressure, Teamwork, Ambition, Leadership
Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Master's Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting,
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Banking
You can apply for this post in such ways:
By Electronic submission:
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER “BMA//2018//0019” Provincial name, which you are willing to apply, must be IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL
Ahmad Jawad “Kamgar”
BMA HRMIS OFFICER
Address: JADE IBNE SINA WATT, KABUL AFGHANISTAN. Kabul-Afghanistan
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
|More jobs in this category|
|Loan Recovery Officer at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Assistant Manager Compliance at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|Cheif Risk Officer at Arian Bank||Kabul||21 Aug 2018|
|Deputy Chief Credit Officer (CCO) at Arian Bank||Kabul||21 Aug 2018|
|IP Camera CCTV Assistant(مامور کمره.. at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|Teller for (Nimruz Branch) at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Nimruz||27 Jul 2018|
|Teller for (Islamic Banking Window) at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|(عضو حفظیه (نمایندگی ننگر.. at Pashtany Bank||Nangarhar||25 Jul 2018|
|مسؤل آمریت بررسی داخلی(Int.. at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||30 Jul 2018|
|Customer Service Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Balkh||25 Jul 2018|
|صراف Teller (Main Branch) at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||21 Aug 2018|
|Network Security Officer at FMFB||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Teller/صراف (Macroryan Branch) at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Deputy Branch Manager at FMFB||Kabul||26 Jul 2018|
|Treasury Officer at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|BoS (Board of Supervisors) at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||27 Jul 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|