About Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services for Afghanistan
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces.
Responsible for patrolling the premises of residences or buildings to detect suspicious activity, assist tenants, and ensure the safety of occupants.
|Date Posted:||13 May 2018||Reference:||LIV-008|
|Closing Date:||27 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 8 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Protect property and lives by patrolling the area.
• Monitor entrance of property through surveillance.
• Identify visitors and ask for appropriate documents.
• Guard against theft and maintain security.
• Stop suspicious people and ask for identification.
• Call for aid if necessary.
• Report rule infractions and violations.
• Prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
• Regulate and monitor building systems.
• Inspect windows and doors to ensure locks are in place and working.
• Ensures the bathrooms are always equipped with toilet roll, soap and a hand towel
• Carries out daily cleaning of the office (all rooms/departments, bathrooms, kitchen, conference room, halls, stairs, etc.).
• Cook food in accordance to the menu.
• Washing basins, mirrors, commodes, lavatory, tubs, and showers
• Washing of floors and terraces
• Emptying trash containers on daily basis
• Able to work long hours, weekends, and public holidays on a routine basis.
• Must be able to read and write Farsi (basic knowledge of English language is an advantage)
• Minimum of 3 year of working in international/national NGOs in similar position
• Must be physically in good health condition
Afghanistan - Herat: PROVINCIAL CENTER (HERAT)
Secondary School, General
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English to the below mentioned email address and also they may submit it to CRDSA-Herat office to the following address:
Mukhabirat Street, 4th district
Charahi Aab Bakhsh-e-Badmorghan, near Qasedak Café Net
Note: In the subject line of your email please write (Guard-LIV-008) otherwise your application will not be considered.
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|District Manager (CCAP) at DACAAR||Nuristan||19 Jun 2018|
|Scholarship for Afghan Females at Advanced Business Consulting (ABC)||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Interns – Bright Future Program at Advanced Business Consulting (ABC)||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Grants & Communications Advisor at DACAAR||Kabul||13 Jun 2018|
|Program Assistant FSN-08 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||28 May 2018|
|(تحویلدار جنسی (سروبی at DABS||Kabul||04 Jun 2018|
|HRMIS Database Technical Advisor RE Ad at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||28 May 2018|
|Orthopaedic Technician at Ministry of Public Health||Khost||03 Jun 2018|
|Demining Team Medic at Afghan Technical Consultants||Multi Cities||25 May 2018|
|Demining Field Medical Officer (MD) at Afghan Technical Consultants||Multi Cities||25 May 2018|
|Program Assistant (PA) at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Balkh||24 May 2018|
|Hygiene & Sanitation Supervisor Emergency Cou.. at DACAAR||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Admin /Finance Consultant at Ministry of Public Health||Zabul||26 May 2018|
|ولدنگ کار at DABS||Kabul||27 May 2018|
|تکنیشنن اکسری at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||24 Jun 2018|
|Day and Night Mentors at OVCSP/DM Social Affairs/MoLSAMD||Kabul||26 May 2018|
|Cook آشپز at DRCC||Kabul||24 May 2018|