Sound System and Information Technology Officer(553 Views)
About Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries ( ACCI )
Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries - ACCI is a strong and united business membership organization representing the entire private sector of Afghanistan. It is the service-oriented, independent, and modern Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Afghanistan. ACCI is a legal independent personality, and the non-governmental, non-political, and non-profitable organization of self-administration of the Afghanistan business community. It protects the rights of the private sector, it coordinates, leads, and supports business activities, and it makes efforts for developing the economy on national and international levels. ACCI strives to provide the best possible services to its members and to the entire private sector of Afghanistan.
Checking the info-mails of the Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries sending them to the relevant departments, fixing the network, computers, printers and telephone problems.
Installation of windows and office package in all computers, creating Official email address, listing the official email addresses and sharing with the relevant departments.Set up and controlling of sound system
|Date Posted:||14 May 2018||Reference:||1|
|Closing Date:||23 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Checking the info-mails of the Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries and sending them to the relevant departments.
2. Fixing the network, computers, printers and telephone problems.
3. Installation of windows and office package in all computers, creating Official email address, listing the official email addresses and sharing with the relevant departments.
4. Set up and controlling of sound system, Projector and translation system in the events.
5. Doing related tasks assign by department Director.
1. Strong ability and motivation
2. Excellent organizational and communication skills.
3. Fluent in Dari, Pashto and English.
4. Charismatic personality.
5. Be skilled in computer equipment.
6. Adequate knowledge of management is essential.
1. At least two years of relevant experience.
2. Good knowledge of computer Software and hardware.
3. Knowledge of computer skills.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, IT
Short listed candidates will be invited for exam and interview with the ACCI selection panel. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. We kindly ask all applicants not to inquire about their application status.
applicants must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Applications including education document, work experiences document , and CV should be sent before 23 May 2018
Please clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject line.
ACCI is an equal job opportunity employer and qualified female candidates are highly encourage to apply.
|More jobs in this category|
|Re - Senior MIS Specialist at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) Reform and ..||Kabul||01 Jun 2018|
|E-Banking Technical Manager at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||05 Jun 2018|
|Information Technology Senior Adviser at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||03 Jun 2018|
|Help Desk Executive at io Global Services Private Limited||Kabul||31 May 2018|
|Night Shift NOC Engineer at io Global Services Private Limited||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Persian Personalized Internet Assessor - Afgh.. at Lionbridge GSS||Multi Cities||01 Jun 2018|
|IT & MIS Manager (Re_ Announced) at Exchangerzone||Kabul||25 May 2018|