Help Desk Executive(788 Views)
About io Global Services Private Limited
Established in 2002-2004 in post war situation io Global Services Pvt. Ltd was one of the very first ISP to provide Internet Services in Afghanistan and having market share over 67% within the first decade of its establishment.
io Global Services (Pvt.) Ltd ranks as one of the top 5 Internet Services Provider among 56+ registered Internet Services provider in Afghanistan
io Global Services (Pvt.) Ltd is a technology-focused and pioneer in providing Optical Fiber, VSAT, Wireless broadband High Speed Internet Services, Voice over IP and Managed Services to large Corporates, SMEs and SOHOs. Io Global holds a National level Internet Service Provider License and is one of the only two commercial nation wide WiMAX License holder.
io Global Services Private Limited was formed by a team of professionals in the field of satellite communications, information technology and telecommunications. Io Global specializes in short and long-term turnkey contracts for services with operating engineering staffers, microwave, satellite, design engineers and project managers.
With a satisfied client base including but not limited to Government Line Ministries, LTA "Long Term Agreements with United Nations, Embassies, Donors, aid agencies, NGO's, Banking and several other national and multinational organizations and corporations.
io Global is also an established Microwave & Satellite, Voice, Data and Video systems integrator providing cost-efficient services with strategic business relationships with leading ICT, microwave and Satellite services companies around the world
The Company focuses on extreme customer satisfaction by implementing tried and tested systems and procedures, fast response time, quick turn ON time, proper documentation with access to state of the art test and measurement equipment and labs.
Being one of the leading ISP we are committed to play a vital role in achieving Afghanistan Telecom Regulatory Authority's (ATRA's) vision
Help Desk Representative Job Duties will be to attract potential customers by answering phone calls, E-mail and Leve-1 customer support, suggesting solutions and services. Manages Ticketing System.
|Date Posted:||14 May 2018||Reference:||IOG005/HD/RS-1|
|Closing Date:||31 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||6 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution, Keep records of customer interactions by managing Ticketing System.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Providing first level contact and conveying resolutions to customer issues
• Properly escalating unresolved queries to the next level of support
• Tracking, routing and redirecting problems to correct resources
• Providing technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software
• Provide phone, E-mail and help-desk support to customers
• Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians
• Log and track support calls in the designated system(s), prioritize and escalate jobs
• Update customer data and produce activity reports
• Walk customers through problem solving process
• Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
• Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
• Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
• Preserve and increase knowledge of help desk procedures and services
• Provide end-user software troubleshooting and support
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Proven working experience in providing help desk support
• Must possess excellent English speaking and writing abilities
• Ability to create good relations with colleagues and clients
• Must be flexible with working hours
• Proficiency in English, Dari & Pashto
• Strong client-facing and communication skills
• Basic troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
• Good interpersonal and customer care skills
• Customer service oriented
• Written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) – Server or equivalent
• Microsoft Office
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, IT
To apply, attach a cover letter along with your CV .The subject of the email should be Vacancy No. else the email will not be entertained.
|More jobs in this category|
|Re - Senior MIS Specialist at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) Reform and ..||Kabul||01 Jun 2018|
|E-Banking Technical Manager at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||05 Jun 2018|
|Information Technology Senior Adviser at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||03 Jun 2018|
|Night Shift NOC Engineer at io Global Services Private Limited||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Persian Personalized Internet Assessor - Afgh.. at Lionbridge GSS||Multi Cities||01 Jun 2018|
|IT & MIS Manager (Re_ Announced) at Exchangerzone||Kabul||25 May 2018|