Credit Administration Manager(737 Views)
-These are exciting times for the First Microfinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer and Corporate Banking. At the same time the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over a 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A become the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent.
The primary responsibilities of this position is the effective administration of loan book performance in accordance with the approved credit policies, guidelines and procedures.
The credit administration manager will support the Head of Operations in effective administration of the credit facilities in accordance with credit policy and procedure. Continuously improve the credit administration processes with the intention of adding value to business and loan portfolio quality whilst introducing best practices that are fit for purpose.
|Date Posted:||14 May 2018||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0062-2018|
|Closing Date:||27 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Periodic review of credit administration processes and relevant policies.
• Prepare analytical reports and recommendations related to loan write off, recovery, PAR and loan performance.
• Handle a team in managing the daily administration for loan documentation in full compliance with the internal and external regulatory requirements.
• Review loan documents and liaise with internal and external parties to ensure proper and efficient delivery of credit administration duties.
• Assist Head of Operations to develop collections and recoveries strategies and loan book performance assessments.
• Generate, review and maintain loan disbursement reports for presentation to credit committee and provide monthly reports on the same, in accordance to the credit policy and guidelines.
• Ensure that there is a robust process for the safe custody and control of all security documents in collaboration with archive unit.
• Review daily system credit monitoring and management reports and identify non performing accounts with irregularities and proactively follow-up to ensure corrective action taken in line with credit policy.
• Monitor all loan book irregularities PAR/NPL, past dues, documentation deficiencies, etc., and flag to Senior Management.
• Perform ongoing monitoring and analysis of loan data, give recommendations to business units and senior management.
• Supervise and manage all credit administration officers and ensure ToRs/Job description are aligned with credit Administration tasks in all branches.
• Work with IT, risk and other support functions to improve controls and CAD duties in the bank.
• Review all issues raised in Audits, Business Reviews and Regulatory Audits in branches and take necessary actions to comply with recommendations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in the finance, professional degree master degree MBA is preferred.
• 3-5+ years Credit Management and Administration Experience
• Experience in Credit, Collections, and have strong knowledge of microfinance and SME lending
• Self-confident and ability to analyse numbers/data
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
If you meet the above requirements we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 27th May 2018. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line.
|More jobs in this category|
|Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|