Regional Liaison Officer(1287 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
The RLO is responsible for pre-deployment planning and liaison between the high level communication regionally and host nation security personnel in areas to be visited on official visits. Where necessary the RLO will accompany official visits outside Ghazni/Mazar to ensure appropriate security measures are provided and the RLO will assist in region wide liaison tasks as directed by the Overseas Security Operation Manager and Security Director Approval.
|Date Posted:||14 May 2018||Reference:||ACG/HRD/18/38|
|Closing Date:||26 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Security/Safety||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Liaise with internal and external partners to ensure appropriate security arrangements are made for prior work deployments.
• Accompany staff on official visits inside region and out of region but on the same zone and selected locations inside region.
• Liaise and deal with Police and different intelligence agencies present at the venues / meetings.
• Ensure full compliance with standing operating procedures (SOP’s) and ensure staff do not breach security policies and procedures.
• Carry out full security briefing to all staff and drivers prior to the commencement of any official visit to GZN province and out of region, including threat brief, equipment brief, and actions on.
• Conduct liaison visits to different parts of region and compile briefing reports about key features in each location.
• Be prepared to make decisions to ensure the safety and security of official, ACG sites and staff within the context of your liaison duties.
• Prepare the detailed post visit reports after each visit.
• Gather news from different local news sources on daily basis and send news to Security and Security Director and Security Operation Manager for Risk Analysis.
• Be prepared to accompany ACG engineers and their team to assist with their problems within the region,
• Carry out tasks as directed by the Security Director and Security Operation Manager.
• Approving all the JPFs (Journey Planning Forms) for ACG staff who requires to travel to the region.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Previous experience working for a disciplined organization, at least 5 years’ experience operating in a liaison capacity.
• Driving License
• Higher Secondary School Certificate is required.
Afghanistan - Ghazni
AF AF 12
High School, Security/Safety
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|Surveillance Detection Guard at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||30 Sep 2018|