Community Based Education Advisor(1228 Views)
About Ministry of Education (MoE)
Ministry of education has the outstanding rank among governmental organization of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, in order to render 65% services for the public. Ministry of Education, for the achieving of its valuable goals and Objectives, would like to recruit employees through open competition and merit based selection, consequently to enhance the capacity of civil servants, develop the current governmental management systems, and play the effective professional role in the administrative environment.
|Date Posted:||15 May 2018||Reference:||UNICEF/MOE/DM General Education/14|
|Closing Date:||28 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitoring and supporting all Provincial department and central MoE programs/departments for better implementation, policy understanding and problem solving in a manner that guides the Ministry of Education to fill in any capacity gapes, which may block and weaken communication and feedback resulting barriers for expected positive change in implementation.
• Advocate on improving learning conditions and quality of education in the Community Based Education Program including revision of CBE policy and rolling out of quality standards.
• Preparation of CBE baseline/profiles for planning interventions
• Monitoring implementation of activities related to EiE, GPE and UNICEF programs from provinces to Center with special focus on CBE and ALP programs.
• Monitoring workshops and meetings for enhancement of communication and coordination capacity to result synergy and better understanding among different departments
• Monitoring the relation building and communication strengthening at central and provincial level to ensure the smooth implementation of CBE programs.
• Integrated monitoring and evaluation system is developed and implementation at provincial level, where the PED will not only connect to central MoE but also with each other at the provincial level.
• Performs any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Bachelor of Social Science, Education or any other related field or master degree holder will be prefered.
• Minimum 5 years of work experiences in the education sector
• Experience in monitoring and evaluation of data flow (processes and approaches) in a government system.
• Experience in effectively maintaining of communication and coordination among MoE and its development partners
• Strong team building skills, management, communication, research and development (R&D) and skill development
• Strong knowledge of communication, presentation and change management
• Excellent English, Dari and Pashto written and oral communication skills
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Education
Interested Afghan candidates should submit their letter of interest (cover letter) along with the updated resumes to:
HRMU, MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
Deh Afghanan, Ministry of Education, 4th floor first Corridor first office, Kabul, Afghanistan
no later than 28 May 2018, candidates who have access to the Internet can send their applications to the below email.
You are requested to send your letter of interest along with the updated resume, and attested degree from Ministry of Higher Education in Word or PDF file. Please mention post title and vacancy number in the subject line of your email. However, do not email us heavy sized files such as your certificates, recommendation letters and etc. THOSE WHO DO NOT FULFILL THE APPLYING REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLIST. Only short listed candidates will be contacted with, and called for the test and interview. The test & interview dates, time and place will be determined and communicated with the short listed candidates only sooner after the deadline of vacancy announcement
|More jobs in this category|
|Education Adviser at Social and Educational Services Organization||Herat||23 Nov 2018|
|Education Advisor at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Project Management Specialist (Education) FSN.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||27 Nov 2018|
|آمر کلینیک حقوقی at Ghalib University||Kabul||27 Nov 2018|
|English Language Instructor/Computer teacher at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of..||Kabul||11 Dec 2018|
|English Language & Computer Instructor at Bo Ali Seena English Language C..||Kabul||06 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Karwan University||Kabul||05 Dec 2018|
|Englısh Teacher at Barakat International School||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|معلم دری at Barakat International School||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|BCS Lecturer at Jahan University||Kabul||25 Nov 2018|
|English Teacher at Elahm-e-Navin Academic Center||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|