Child Friendly School Advisor(1228 Views)
About Ministry of Education (MoE)
Ministry of education has the outstanding rank among governmental organization of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, in order to render 65% services for the public. Ministry of Education, for the achieving of its valuable goals and Objectives, would like to recruit employees through open competition and merit based selection, consequently to enhance the capacity of civil servants, develop the current governmental management systems, and play the effective professional role in the administrative environment.
The UNICEF assisted Country Programme of Cooperation for 2015-2019 (CP) is being implemented in collaboration with the Government of Afghanistan and aims at addressing inequities to enable all children, adolescents and women to have access to quality basic services and fulfil their rights to survival, development, protection and participation.
The Education component of the CP builds upon the current status of basic education in the country and contributes to the national efforts to achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs 2 and 3) as well as the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) within a post-2015 framework.
The Education component is in line with the newly developed NESP III (2017-2021), contributing to the following priorities: a) Increased Gross Enrolment Rate to 131.6% in primary education, 95.4% in lower secondary, and 65.4% in upper secondary education; and b) Increased enrolment in General Education to 11.4 million children.
UNICEF Outcome statement: Girls and boys of school age, especially vulnerable children in deprived provinces and areas, access primary education that is progressively child friendly and demonstrates improved learning outcomes
|Date Posted:||15 May 2018||Reference:||UNICEF/MOE/DM General Education/15|
|Closing Date:||28 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Advocate for Child Friendly Schools at national and sub national level including development of CFS related national strategies through C4D.
• Develop Advocacy strategy and action plan for promoting CFS concept to different audiences and in varied contexts eg PEDs, DEDs, SMS, MoE, Donors, TTCs.
• Develop multi-media materials as per strategy showcasing the best examples of CFS schools while promoting the concept, voices of children, teachers' testimonials
• Cooperation with the visually impaired schools of Kabul in relation with print and translation of the curriculum books in brail preparation of a training booklet for speech therapy.
• Struggling for coordination and standardization of teaching methods for inclusive education.
• Encouraging the institution in order to accept and provide any necessary education and study material for the inclusive education.
• Performing any other duty assigned by the supervisor or H.E Minister of Education.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Bachelor degree in scocail science, education or any other related field, Master degree holder will be prefered.
• Minimum 5 years of work experiences in the education sector
• Experience in monitoring and evaluation of data flow (processes and approaches) in a government system.
• Experience in effectively maintaining of communication and coordination among MoE and its development partners
• Strong team building skills, management, communication, research and development (R&D) and skill development
• Strong knowledge of communication, presentation and change management
• Excellent English, Dari and Pashto written and oral communication skills
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Education
Interested Afghan candidates should submit their letter of interest (cover letter) along with the updated resumes to:
HRMU, MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
Deh Afghanan, Ministry of Education, 4th floor first Corridor first office, Kabul, Afghanistan
no later than 28 May 2018, candidates who have access to the Internet can send their applications to the below email.
You are requested to send your letter of interest along with the updated resume, and attested degree from Ministry of Higher Education in Word or PDF file. Please mention post title and vacancy number in the subject line of your email. However, do not email us heavy sized files such as your certificates, recommendation letters and etc. THOSE WHO DO NOT FULFILL THE APPLYING REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLIST. Only short listed candidates will be contacted with, and called for the test and interview. The test & interview dates, time and place will be determined and communicated with the short listed candidates only sooner after the deadline of vacancy announcement
|More jobs in this category|
|Education Adviser at Social and Educational Services Organization||Herat||23 Nov 2018|
|Education Advisor at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Project Management Specialist (Education) FSN.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||27 Nov 2018|
|آمر کلینیک حقوقی at Ghalib University||Kabul||27 Nov 2018|
|English Language Instructor/Computer teacher at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of..||Kabul||11 Dec 2018|
|English Language & Computer Instructor at Bo Ali Seena English Language C..||Kabul||06 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Karwan University||Kabul||05 Dec 2018|
|Englısh Teacher at Barakat International School||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|معلم دری at Barakat International School||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|BCS Lecturer at Jahan University||Kabul||25 Dec 2018|
|English Teacher at Elahm-e-Navin Academic Center||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|