Case Management Specialist(1091 Views)
About Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.
The objective of the Assistance for the Development of Afghan Legal Access and Transparency (ADALAT) Project is to improve citizen access to justice services based on Afghan law. ADALAT aims to increase the effectiveness and reach of the formal justice sector, strengthen linkages between the formal and traditional justice sectors, and increase citizen demand for quality legal services.
The Assistance for the Development of Afghan Legal Access and Transparency (ADALAT) project is working with the Supreme Court (SC) to improve the way courts throughout the country manage and report their cases. The courts currently use the Afghanistan Court Administration System (ACAS) to capture data and statistics as well as track cases as they are processed at the courts. The ADALAT project plans to enhance that system and develop efficient procedures so that accurate and timely information about each case is readily available. This will include both operational and training support to the courts. In addition, the ADALAT project is planning to work with the Ministry of Justice’s Huquq Department to develop a similar case management system that will register, track and report on cases filed in that office. Ultimately these systems will be linked so that information can be shared.
As part of the ADALAT Case Management Team, the Case Management Specialist will provide support to ADALAT and to program counterparts (the courts and Huquq) by gathering information on current operational procedures, reviewing and analyzing that information in order to develop procedural improvements, assisting with implementation of procedural improvements, and measuring, testing and confirming the effectiveness of those improvements. In addition, the Case Management Specialist will help develop case management reports as well as verify their accuracy.
Candidates should have education, experience, or knowledge directly related to the ways justice sector organizations organize, process, and resolve cases. Experience working in a court, the Huquq, a law office or other justice related organization is highly preferred.
The Case Management Specialist will be based in Kabul, be available to travel throughout the country, and will report to the Senior Case Management Specialist.
|Date Posted:||15 May 2018||Reference:||100|
|Closing Date:||25 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Programme||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with the Supreme Court’s case management staff and lower court staff to develop, test and implement improvements to ACAS
• Work with the Huquq’s case management staff in Kabul and at Huquq offices throughout the country to develop, test and implement a new case management system
• Assist with development of ACAS and Huquq case management systems’ procedure and related administrative manuals
• Conduct inventory of cases at court and/or Huquq locations outside of Kabul
• Participate in the delivery of training programs
• Maintain complete records and ensure that they are available whenever needed
• Travel to provinces as required
• Perform other tasks assigned by the Senior Case Management Specialist and Huquq Team Leader
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Bachelor degree with five years relevant experience or seven years of relevant work experience.
• University degree in law, management or related field
• Level 3 English ability
• At least 3 years’ experience working within the Afghanistan justice sector; work directly related to court, Huquq, or law office operations or case information management systems is highly preferred
• Strong communication skills
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
-Please send your CV and a cover letter that explains your suitability to the position.
-Checchi is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply.
- Write in the subject line of your email the job title and number exactly such " Case Management Specialist 100 " or your application may not be considered.
- Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior Project Specialist - Female at PLACED/MoLSA||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|