Adult Clinic Facilitator(568 Views)
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children
The French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) was founded in 2006 is a unique public-private partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan & France, a French NGO – La Chaine de L’Espoir/Enfants Afghans and the Aga Khan Development Network through the Aga Khan University Hospital. FMIC embodies a sign of hope for the medical care of children in Kabul. The Institute has risen to the challenge of charting a course towards sustainable health solutions for Afghanistan. It is the first ISO certified hospital in Afghanistan, aiming to provide compassionate, accessible, cost-effective, high quality care services to the population of Afghanistan. Currently the hospital provides 94-bedded inpatient care for Children and adults, including 16 beds for paediatric intensive care, four operation theatres, a department of radiology which includes CT-Scan and MRI capabilities, a state-of-the-art laboratory, a 24 hour pharmacy service and outpatient services for the adult population in medical and surgical specialties. FMIC now offers 17 bed adult cardiac care with a state of art cardiac catheterization laboratory. This year FMIC will also offer 52 new beds for maternal care and a 14 bed neonatal intensive care unit.
FMIC also runs a Postgraduate Medical Education and is considered a training hub for healthcare professionals. Through its eHealth programme, FMIC offers telemedicine and eLearning services to hospitals in Bamyan, Badakshan and Kandahar in Afghanistan and Khorog in Tajikistan.
FMIC is working towards expansion of its health services towards establishing a comprehensive 400 bed Academic Medical Complex in Kabul, which will serve not only the Afghan population but Central Asia as well, as a medical Center of excellence.
|Date Posted:||16 May 2018||Reference:||FMIC/HR/142|
|Closing Date:||23 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Services||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate would be able to:
1. Handle and resolve patient queries/problems by taking periodic rounds of clinics to ensure smooth functioning of the clinic and keeping customer satisfied.
2. Coordinate with nursing department, physician and other departments for day to day clinic issues in consultation with the managers.
3. Regularly update and inform clinic coordinator about issues related to physicians.
4. Being available within help desk all the time for answering patients’ queries.
5. Call the appointment patients and inform them regarding date and time of their next visit with the doctor.
6. Maintain strong liaison with all department and their heads.
7. Meet regularly with Clinic Coordinator for discussion and information update.
8. Timely respond to the patient attendant queries.
9. Assess clinic environment for patient safety and report to clinic coordinator.
10. Any other assignment given by the supervisor
Good Communication skill into Local Languages, DARI & Pashtu
• Ability to perform multiple functions effectively under work pressure
• Good public relations and interpersonal skills
• Good problem solving and trouble shooting skills
• Critical thinker
• At least Graduate from 12 Grade
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
High School, General
Interested applicants should send their resume along with relevant Degree to the Human Resources Department, French Medical Institute for mothers and Children, Ali Abad behind Kabul University also you can visit our website for more details www.fmic.org.af
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged CVs required to be covered with Application letter and No CV will be considered without relevant Degree also please mention the vacancy number as well as the position title on subject line
|More jobs in this category|
|CLEANER / WORKER at NATO Afghanistan - Resolute Support||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|