Quality Control Civil Engineer(1125 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
QC Civil Engineer duty is to ensure that all on-site personnel are familiar with the provisions of the Quality Control/Assurance Plan and perform periodic training of QC personnel as required to ensure the staff understanding of the QC requirements and associated documentation.
|Date Posted:||16 May 2018||Reference:||ACG/HRD/18/39|
|Closing Date:||02 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Telecom/Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure that all on-site personnel are familiar with the provisions of the Quality Control/Assurance Plan and perform periodic training of QC personnel as required to ensure the staff understanding of the QC requirements and associated documentation.
2. To check and ensure that the work done is as per project specification, method statement and approved design documents.
3. Manage all on-site and off-site inspections and testing.
4. Plan and apply quality control procedures for all activities on site, designs and material inspection.
5. Provide daily review of ongoing activities on project site based on approved procedures.
6. Prepare a daily quality control report, maintain a daily log book, and document with photographs all on-going work, nonconformance activities.
7. Inspect and either accept or reject materials delivered to the site and ensure that only approved and inspected materials are used.
8. Perform deficiency tracking and resolution, and ensure proper compliance of all quality contract requirements.
9. Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all activities in project.
10. Identification of problems and provision of proper solution and their implementation.
11. Carry out Internal Audit at the site as scheduled in the Project Quality Control/Assurance Plan.
12. While necessary, preparing shop drawings, review of design documents for compliance with standards and specifications.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1. Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism.
2. Works effectively with all clients and stakeholders.
3. Requires minimal supervision and has the ability to think independently and analyze situations easily.
4. Independently plans and carries out assignments in conformance with accepted policies and practices.
5. Resolves commonly encountered work problems and deviations by exercising judgment in selecting appropriate instructions, policies, guidelines, or accepted practices.
6. Brings controversial information and findings to the supervisor’s attention for direction.
7. Ability to use a variety of office equipment (i.e. computers running MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), copiers, scanners, digital cameras, wireless internet connections and engineering software’s).
8. Contributes to a collegial team environment.
9. Works effectively in high-pressure, rapidly changing environments.
10. Fluency in English with strong written and verbal communication skills; knowledge of Pashto /Dari is an asset.
11. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
12. Ability to work in a challenging environment with poor infrastructure and human capacities and difficult security conditions.
13. Five years’ experience in engineering, construction management, and construction quality control field.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution in Civil engineering.
2. The concerned Bachelor’s degree should be completed from a recognized University.
3. Minimum five-year experience in related field
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Construction
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|Project Manager (Re announce) at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||15 Nov 2018|