Business Development Specialist(894 Views)
About GTR Group
Grand Technology Resources - GTR is the leading Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Solution Company specialized in IT application, Infrastructure solutions and integrating technology into business strategy and business process. Here at GTR we help business, government institutions, and private organizations to gain competitive advantages and achieve their goals with our ICT Solutions & Services.
Headquartered in Kabul Afghanistan, GTR was previously Malaysian-Afghan owned company, but as per the vision of our CEO and President Mr. Mirwais Alizai, the company was transferred to the Afghan-Malaysian proprietorship and currently it is a multi – million dollar industrial leader company with physical presence in Afghanistan, Malaysia, UAE, South Korea and expanding.
For more information on company background please visit company website at www.gtr.com.my.
Business Development Specialist will work to improve organization’s market position and achieve financial growth, will define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. To achieve this, he will need to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future. Business Development Specialist will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
Be part of strategic planning and responsible to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
|Date Posted:||16 May 2018||Reference:||003/2018|
|Closing Date:||07 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
• Prospects and initiates contact with prospective new business partners and seeks new opportunities to expand the business and referral sources.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities, recommending equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials, estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Builds strategic relationships with business partners (clients’ agents, brokers, producers) to achieve targeted profit goals of the division.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Prospects for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identifies potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization, research and build relationships with new clients.
• Sets up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
• Plans approaches and pitches, work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Handles objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Presents an image that mirrors that of the client.
• Performs other tasks as assigned by the line – manager.
- Strong understanding of market dynamics and information technology.
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills and the ability to clearly articulate marketing initiatives.
- Excellent technical and non-technical proposal writing skills
- Ability to present the company among different Govt & non-Govt entities.
- Flexible approach to work, team working and leadership skills.
- Ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them.
- Strong problem-solving, creative skills, knowledge of how businesses operates and focus on excellent Client /Customer service.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines, good time management and organizational skills.
Attitude & Disposition:
- Self-motivated , open minded and optimistic
- Confident, persistent and task oriented
- Self-controlled and social.
BBA, B.com, BCS, BS. IT, MCS, MS.IT, MBA, M.com, MPA.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes with a cover letter and contact details, no later than June 07, 2018, mentioning the “position title” in the e-mail subject line, to Grand Technology Resources - GTR or to the below email address. Only short listed candidates will be informed. The applicant should write the position name in the subject line.
Contact # 0093 (0) 786592087
|More jobs in this category|
|DSL Manager at AFTEL||Kabul||24 Aug 2018|
|Consultancy Services: Provincial Coordination.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||01 Sep 2018|
|Recruitment Assistant at DABS||Kabul||28 Aug 2018|