B6 Armored Vehicle Driver(992 Views)
About GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan
Who we are
GEO-CHEM Middle East is a multinational fuel testing company which is operating in 37 countries of the globe. GEO-CHEM Middle East is registered with Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA), under License No. I – 11999. GEO-CHEM Middle East started its operations in Afghanistan in October 2012 through a contract with Afghanistan National Standard Authority (ANSA) of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan to test fuel, lubrications and gas entering to Afghanistan for quality control. GEO-CHEM Middle East’s main office is located in Kabul while sites offices are established in the seven ports/borders in the compound of Afghanistan’s border custom houses.
The Head Quarter is located in Dubai City, United Arab Emirate (UAE).
Under the overall supervision of Chief of Administration and direct supervision of Admin Officer, The B6 Armored Vehicle part time driver will have the capacity to drive B6 and Hilux vehicle as per administration department transport staff schedule where the maximum number of working days will be 4 days a week. Besides he will be the sole responsible to take care and keep the vehicle maintained all the times by providing maintenance/repair recommendations on timely manner.
|Date Posted:||16 May 2018||Reference:||1332-GCME-2018|
|Closing Date:||05 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Transportation||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• The Driver will perform the following functions but not limited to:
• Routine maintenance and care of office vehicles including but not limited to minor routine repairs.
• Drive office vehicles safely and chauffeur Mr. President to official destinations and Guest House.
• Takes careful note of all available information concerning street conditions,
effective routes and locations.
• Maintain vehicle cleanliness. Regularly cleans inside and outside the office vehicle. Wash car when it is required and advised.
• Checks oil, water, brakes and clutch fluids on a daily basis; tyre pressures, battery water, and overall vehicle condition on regular basis whichever comes first, tests lights, brakes, bodywork for dents, etc.
• Calculates the petrol, oil, and lubricant (POL) use on a monthly basis.
• Reports the need for maintenance and undertakes minor repairs.
• Report any emergency or incidents immediately. Immediately reports any involvement of the project/office vehicle in any, even minor accidents, or any damage or theft of equipment from the vehicle.
• Use a VHF radio communication
• If there is no outside driving activity, s/he stands by in the office, supports other colleagues on need basis, and does other office work as assigned by supervisor.
• Other duties as required.
• To perform any other related duties as directed by supervisor
• Possession of a valid driver’s license
• B6 qualified certificate
• At least 3 years of experience, working in a similar position for an NGO or an international organization is preferred.
• No history of major accidents within the past 1 years
Afghanistan - Kabul
High School, Administrative
How to apply:
Please send your CV before closing date 05 June 2018 with a cover letter in a single PDF or word file explaining how you meet the required competencies. Interested applicants should submit their applications in writing (clearly indicating on the sealed envelope the title of the position) to: Human Resources Department, GEO-CHEM Middle East, 01st Street, Sherpur, Kabul Afghanistan.
Or email your applications to below email address indicating the position title (B6 Armored Vehicle Driver) at subject line of your email before closing date.
For more detailed information about GEO-CHEM Middle East please visit our website www.geochem.af
NOTE: Kindly make sure to write the position title in the subject line of your email, otherwise your CVs may not be considered for further process.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for practical test and interview.
We encourage you to apply immediately as we review resumes and conduct interviews on a daily basis.
|More jobs in this category|
|Driver at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||21 Jul 2018|
|Transport Officer for MoMP/ Admin and Service.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||21 Jul 2018|