About GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan
Who we are
GEO-CHEM Middle East is a multinational fuel testing company which is operating in 37 countries of the globe. GEO-CHEM Middle East is registered with Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA), under License No. I – 11999. GEO-CHEM Middle East started its operations in Afghanistan in October 2012 through a contract with Afghanistan National Standard Authority (ANSA) of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan to test fuel, lubrications and gas entering to Afghanistan for quality control. GEO-CHEM Middle East’s main office is located in Kabul while sites offices are established in the seven ports/borders in the compound of Afghanistan’s border custom houses.
The Head Quarter is located in Dubai City, United Arab Emirate (UAE).
Under the direct supervision of Chief Operations Officer, the receptionist is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that municipal services are provided in an effective and efficient manner and the visitors are properly greeted and registered.
|Date Posted:||16 May 2018||Reference:||1333-GCME-2018|
|Closing Date:||05 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• To arrange the meetings/conferences;
• To send and receive letters as well as emails;
• To type letters in English and local languages;
• To handle proper filing system of logbooks;
• To meet and greet the clients and visitors;
• To keep the reception area cleaned;
• To answer and forward phone calls (Screening phone calls);
• To arrange vehicle for the President/staff;
• To answer inquiries about company;
• Greet, assist and/or direct visitors and the general public;
• Assist the Human Resources and Administrations dept as requested;
• To prepare the meeting schedule of the President/senior management;
• To do any other relevant tasks assigned by the supervisor;
• Good knowledge of English and local languages speaking, reading and writing;
• Ability to communicate in a cross cultural environment;
• Effective communicator and well-tempered;
• To be able to work under pressure and deadlines;
• Excellent working knowledge MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), email/internet, ability to operate other management;
• Be able to work in a challenging and demanding environment;
• Be able to work in a multi-cultural environment;
• Good time management;
• Bachelors Degree in business administration or other relevant field
• At least 3 years of professional working experience in a similar position;
Afghanistan - Kabul
How to apply:
Please send your CV before closing date 05 June 2018 with a cover letter in a single PDF or word file explaining how you meet the required competencies. Interested applicants should submit their applications in writing (clearly indicating on the sealed envelope the title of the position) to: Human Resources Department, GEO-CHEM Middle East, 01st Street, Sherpur, Kabul Afghanistan.
Or email your applications to below email address indicating the position title (Receptionist) at subject line of your email before closing date.
For more detailed information about GEO-CHEM Middle East please visit our website www.geochem.af
NOTE: Kindly make sure to write the position title in the subject line of your email, otherwise your CVs may not be considered for further process.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for test and interview.
We encourage you to apply immediately as we review resumes and conduct interviews on a daily basis.
|More jobs in this category|
|Sales Admin at ALEF Technology||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Admin Officer at Exchangerzone||Kabul||22 Jul 2018|
|Business Support Assistant at United Nations World Food Programme||Herat||23 Jul 2018|
|Cook - آشپز at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Admin Officer at Afghanaid||Kabul||20 Jul 2018|
|Receptionist at KaPUL Group Of Companies||Kabul||15 Jul 2018|
|Sr. Reporting Officer at ASERD/MRRD||Kabul||18 Jul 2018|
|transiator at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||03 Sep 2018|
|Project Assistant (دستیار مدیر پر.. at Dynamic Rigid||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Admin Officer at Jubaili Bros||Kabul||20 Jul 2018|
|کارشناس اداری و تدارکاتی at MOIA||Kabul||15 Jul 2018|
|اشپز at شفاخانه معالجوی دندان سینا افغان ..||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|صفا کار at شفاخانه معالجوی دندان سینا افغ..||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Inventory Intern at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||15 Jul 2018|
|English Learning Centre Coordinator at British Council Afghanistan||Multi Cities||15 Jul 2018|