Secretary to CEO / President(669 Views)
About GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan
Who we are
GEO-CHEM Middle East is a multinational fuel testing company which is operating in 37 countries of the globe. GEO-CHEM Middle East is registered with Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA), under License No. I – 11999. GEO-CHEM Middle East started its operations in Afghanistan in October 2012 through a contract with Afghanistan National Standard Authority (ANSA) of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan to test fuel, lubrications and gas entering to Afghanistan for quality control. GEO-CHEM Middle East’s main office is located in Kabul while sites offices are established in the seven ports/borders in the compound of Afghanistan’s border custom houses.
The Head Quarter is located in Dubai City, United Arab Emirate (UAE).
Under the overall supervision and guidance of GCME-A president, the Office secretary will maintain smooth running of an office through various administrative and clerical duties where the incumbent will handle office schedules, coordinate meetings and visits, answer telephone calls, handle mails, arrange documents for review and act as a liaison between employees and CEO/President.
|Date Posted:||16 May 2018||Reference:||1334-GCME-2018|
|Closing Date:||05 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing daily, weekly and monthly appointments of company’s CEO/President
• Maintaining diaries, taking meeting minutes, scheduling, updating, tracking events calendar and preparing meeting agenda for CEO/President
• Sharing the daily visitors & appointment list with CEO/President
• Dealing with incoming/outgoing phone calls, faxes, emails and responding to the enquiries
• Drafting memos, letters as per instruction of senior management
• Review necessary documents, arrange documents along with brief summary report for CEO/President’s review and signature
• Activities log tracking and preparing summary reports for CEO/President
• Ensure that proper filing system is in place and data is well organized
• Follow-up of documents with senior management as required
• Ensure the office of the president is well equipped, kept neat and necessary supplies are available
• Liaise between the executives and employees
• Any other activity assigned by supervisor
• Good communication
• Strong analytical skills
• Time management & scheduling
• Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other relevant field
Afghanistan - Kabul
How to apply:
Please send your CV before closing date 05 June 2018 with a cover letter in a single PDF or word file explaining how you meet the required competencies. Interested applicants should submit their applications in writing (clearly indicating on the sealed envelope the title of the position) to: Human Resources Department, GEO-CHEM Middle East, 01st Street, Sherpur, Kabul Afghanistan.
Or email your applications to below email address indicating the position title (Secretary to CEO / President) at subject line of your email before closing date.
For more detailed information about GEO-CHEM Middle East please visit our website www.geochem.af
NOTE: Kindly make sure to write the position title in the subject line of your email, otherwise your CVs may not be considered for further process.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for test and interview.
We encourage you to apply immediately as we review resumes and conduct interviews on a daily basis.
|More jobs in this category|
|Librarian & Reception at Social and Educational Services Organization||Kabul||28 May 2018|
|Associate Director of Advancement at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||26 May 2018|
|Receptionist at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||05 Jun 2018|
|Senior Nursing Admin Officer at French Medical Institute for Mothers and ..||Multi Cities||23 May 2018|
|Accountability & Gender Officer _ MEAL at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||25 Jun 2018|
|کارمند کنترول at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage ..||Ghazni||27 May 2018|
|Admin Assistant at SNaPP2-MAIL||Multi Cities||22 May 2018|
|Data Officer at RIZ Conslting Services||Farah||23 May 2018|
|Sr. Bridge Design Engineer at Aziz Group||Kabul||20 May 2018|
|Technical Assistant for H.E Minister's Office at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||20 May 2018|
|Admin HR Manager at Afghanpharma||Kabul||23 May 2018|
|Office Cook at Faizi Masroor Construction Company||Kabul||31 May 2018|