INTEGRATION (INT) is a consulting organization, registered in Germany (Graefenberg/Frankfurt), with an official and registered subsidiary in Afghanistan.
INT is an independent consultancy company specialising in project management, with a focus on developing countries and emerging markets. Since its establishment in 1976, the company has carried out well over 1000 assignments mandated by German and international financing agencies, at the service of ministries and institutions in the partner countries. Based on a solid track record in over 80 countries INTEGRATION carries out a wide range of short, medium and long-term assignments in emerging markets and developing countries.
INT is working since 2005 in Afghanistan and has surveyed, designed and implemented hydropower plants and several transmission and distribution systems, public buildings and provided several technical trainings in Afghanistan. At the moment, INT is providing Consultancy Services to the Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (DABS), Ministry of Energy and Water (MEW), German Development Bank (KfW), Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), L´Agence Française de Developpment (AFD), Asian Development Bank (ADB), Ministry of Education, Deputy Ministry of TVET and the World Bank (WB).
INT knows from experience that sustainable solutions cannot be developed by engineers alone, but rather through the careful selection of multi-disciplinary experts and teams. Based on the long-term experience of INT worldwide.
INTEGRATION is an equal opportunity employer. We seek talented professionals for challenging international assignments.
Our projects require individuals with knowledge and expertise in a variety of industries and consulting services.
Qualification levels - education, years of experience, overseas service, language capabilities - may vary. We hire consultants on a long- and short-term basis. We maintain a databank of specialists interested in long or short-term assignments. If you have already submitted your CV by e-mail it will be on our files.
The experts should preferably have a bachelor or higher degree in economics and similar. The experts should preferably have relevant professional experience of 8 years or more. The experts will assist the international economist to deliver required output, providing recommendations for tariff structure and feasible business models development relevant to respective country
|Date Posted:||17 May 2018||Reference:||INT-FPV-EE-01/2018|
|Closing Date:||02 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Unknown/Other|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Research/Survey||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Freelancer||Years of Experience:||8 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 2 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Research and analyze economic issues
• Conduct surveys and collect data
• Analyze data using mathematical models and statistical techniques
• Prepare reports, tables, and charts that present research results
• Interpret and forecast market trends
• Advise businesses, governments, and individuals on economic topics
• Design policies or make recommendations for solving economic problems
• Carry out research on the trends pertaining economics in relation to the production and distribution of goods and services
• Analyze reports from research using mathematical models and statistical techniques
• Develop economic procedures and plans which are used in forecasting trends and formulating policies
• Formulate recommendation, plans, and policies which could be used to solve economic problems or issues
• Provide advice and consultation related to economics to businesses, private, and public organizations, and government agencies
• Compile data related to research area like employment, productivity, wages, and distribution
• Establish methodologies and concepts for collecting and processing data using knowledge of available sources of information and econometrics
• Arrange information into report format and for the preparation of graphical establishments of research results
• Make use of available resources to maximize profit
• Provide technical inputs and analyses in the identification, design, development, processing, and evaluation
• Develop and transfer knowledge products for capacity building on economic methods and principles
• The experts should preferably have relevant professional experience of 8 years or more.
• The experts will assist the international economist to deliver required output, providing recommendations for tariff structure and feasible business models development
• Work closely with the managers/team leader to know their needs and establish a scale of preference in the process.
• Performs proactive printer maintenance and toner replacement.
• Assists other colleagues as requested.
• Provides reports to the Program Manager/Senior staff as requested.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Program Manager or other Senior staff
• Appropriate attributes such as self-confidence,
• Commercial awareness, good interpersonal skills and the ability to cope with pressure are highly valued by employers.
• Analytical skills are essential, as are communication skills: you will need to explain complex ideas to people with less technical knowledge.
• IT and time management skills are also important
• Must be comfortable in being a pro-active member of the senior management team
• Ability to learn knowledge of new systems quickly and apply them in the work environment
• Have the ability to think creatively and solve problems
• Good verbal and written English skills
• Communicate successfully with people at all levels and Team player
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks;
• Competence in handling relations at all levels of relevant authorities;
• Remains calm, in control and good humored even under pressure;
• Computer literate including Words, Excel, Access, PPs, and Outlook- E-Mail and other required software’s
• Must be patient, diplomatic, and professional.
The experts should preferably have a bachelor or higher degree in economics and or similar field. The experts should preferably have relevant professional experience of 8 years or more.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Economic Growth
Please submit your cover letter and C.V to the below mentioned submission email address and indicate clearly the position title and vacancy reference number in the subject of your e-mail for which you are applying.
|More jobs in this category|
|Inspection Consultant - Health at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||18 Aug 2018|
|Senior Researcher for Security & Defense Stud.. at AISS||Kabul||20 Jul 2018|