Business and Operations Coordinator(660 Views)
About Control Union Inspections Ltd.
Control Union (CU) is Nederlands (Dutch) registered company with offices in 72 countries. Its core expertise of certification and commodity inspections has been expanded with a suite of new tools and consultancy. It is accredited to support more than 200 certifications, 35 in agriculture including Organic, ISO, Global GAP and HACCP. Having launched its Kabul office 2014, the organization continues to grow its commercial operations and is eager to support Afghanistan’s commercial agriculture sector and exporters.
Control Union Afghanistan is seeking a dynamic Business Manager to identify and support networking and new business opportunities while supporting day to day operations in the Kabul office. This individual should be intelligent, confident, honest and willing to work hard. Remuneration will be at par industry standard.
|Date Posted:||30 May 2018||Reference:||2018-001|
|Closing Date:||15 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||750 to 900 USD|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the Country Director and Technical Program manager and support a professional netowrk of clients in Kabul, Herat, Mazaar and Nangahar - both commercial clients and international donors
• Develop and prioritize new business channels in Kabul and other provinces supporting commercial agriculture processing and agriculture exports.
• Support teamwork and good communications
• Work well with international organizations
• Support international team members who visit Afghanistan
• Develop quarterly budgets and projections in MS Excel
• Write a weekly business report – pipeline in English
1. Be Interested in agriculture and agribusiness
2. Experienced project manager
3. Must be able to work effectively
4. Computer literate – MS Word, Excel and power point
5. Excellent English communication skill (oral & written)
6. Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties as required and work irregular hours;
7. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
8. Ability to work under pressure;
9. Ability to create a supportive working relationship
10. Strong interpersonal skills – leading by example
11. Good organizational skills; ability to manage and prioritize tasks
12. Creative Thinker
13. Problem Solver
Minimum 5-7 years of experience working for commercial – ideally in the agribusiness sector
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Agriculture
1. COVER letter MAXIMUM 1 page explaining your interest and suitability for the post of Business Director
2. CVs should be titled: LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME
3. DO NOT SUBMIT LARGE ATTACHMENTS
4. Incomplete applications & applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration.
5. Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for a written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Institutional Capacity Building Specialist (P.. at IDLO||Kabul||04 Jul 2018|
|Business Administrator Development Officer at Asia Geo Engineering & Ally..||Kabul||05 Jul 2018|
|Sampling and Production Manager at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||04 Jul 2018|
|Teller for Marzar-e-Sharif at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Balkh||25 Jun 2018|