About Boustan-E-Sabz Agriculture Company
Boustan-E-Sabz (BeS) is a leading agricultural company in Afghanistan, with a fully vertically-integrated business model, completing the agricultural value chain from propagation to cultivation to local sales and export. Since the foundation of our company in 2007, we have solidified our market positioning in both domestic and international markets by offering select products. Our firm belief in customer satisfaction and innovation has enabled us to successfully introduce a range of ground-breaking products and business models that have greatly contributed in changing the face of the agriculture sector in Afghanistan. BeS is principally a market-driven business with access to international markets and with a focus on value-added products using optimum packaging and storage facilities. BeS intends to expand into becoming a full-line fruit & vegetable agribusiness by leveraging the fresh produce expertise into value-added fruit and vegetable processing. BeS has a comprehensive strategy to both promote exports of high value agricultural products and develop food products for import substitution and capture export market share.
Afghanistan –Kabul and Parwan
Bachelors Degree, Agriculture/Livestock
|Date Posted:||30 May 2018||Reference:||001|
|Closing Date:||14 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Agriculture||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The veterinarian will be responsible for the following tasks:
1. Collect regular data regarding poultry production, productivity, feeding, vaccination, medication and poultry diseases needed for the farm.
2. Solve local technical poultry issues where possible and report on-going problems including outbreaks of diseases to poultry manager.
3. Advice farm owners on better use of poultry feed, housing, water, and other important aspects of farm
4. Maintenance and Operation of poultry Equipment’s.
5. Grading of One day Old checks
6. Application of different feeds based on chicks age.
7. Collection of the Poultry data
8. Having active role and follow up in vaccination schedules.
9. Convey extension packages to unskilled labor.
10. Work closely with poultry farm manager.
11. Close coordination and cooperation with related staff.
12. Build/establish sustain relationship with community.
13. Overall farm management.
14. Any other duty assigned by Manager.
Proven work experience as Veterinarian.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and work extra hours when required
• Excellent coordination and oral communication skills;
• Experience in report writing;
• Excellent written communication skills Pashto / Dari; English is an advantage
• Bachelor in agriculture/livestock, any other Agriculture relevant field with 5 years of experience.
• Previous experience in the field work.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Send CV and Cover letter to Bostan–e- Sabz, or send us your CVs in soft to below e-mail:
Note: The interview will be held in Kabul.
*No resume will be taken into consideration without having a cover letter, the position title, vacancy number in the subject line of the email. *Only selected candidates will be called for interviews
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
|More jobs in this category|
|Commercial Layer Farms Consultant at CARD-F||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Hatchery Consultant at CARD-F||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Breeder Consultant at CARD-F||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Breeder & Hatchery Consultant at CARD-F||Kandahar||30 Jun 2018|
|Field Coordinator at DACAAR||Kandahar||07 Jul 2018|