Irrigation Engineer(1671 Views)
About Imrani Energy Construction
Imrani Energy Construction Company is established at 2016, to take part in power market of Afghanistan, I.E.C.C. has professional engineers and employees, with great deal of work that can implement the work of project in short time with high and standard quality. We appreciate to put our offer in competition to take part in designing, rehabilitation and construction of electrical power projects of Afghanistan.
Imrani Energy Construction Company is a non-political and non-governmental Construction company, registered with Afghan Investment Support Agency.
The intention of the company is to take an on and go role in the Energy Construction and development of the country and make available job opportunities to the most responsible persons all the way through the Performance of various kinds of projects.
Participation in design and consultancy works at hydropower and irrigation projects in Afghanistan as local Irrigation Engineer.
Preparation of feasibility study, design works, bidding documents under the leadership of International Consultant.
|Date Posted:||31 May 2018||Reference:||IES-012|
|Closing Date:||30 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 3 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Visiting the project sites, collection, reviewing and analyzing the initial data.
2. Examination of irrigation canal locations.
3. Performing of map with existing and newly developed irrigation areas and canal networks.
4. Determination of the existing and new development agricultural lands
5. Optimization of the location, size of irrigation main, secondary and tertiary canals, and the extent of canal lining considering technical (water loss potential and possible soil salination) as well as social and environmental considerations.
6. Designing of surface irrigation schemes to satisfy the irrigation water requirements.
7. Design, layout drawings, specifications and contract documents for the proposed new irrigation area Development of connection and operation of the newly constructed canals with the already existing canal system.
8. Consultations with the stakeholders in the existing irrigation areas regarding the design of the new irrigation area (to the extent possible).
9. Estimation of the design life of the newly constructed canal system.
10. Development of operation and maintenance manual for the irrigation system.
11. Designing of subsurface drainage to remove extra water from command area.
12. Reporting of operation and maintenance costs of the canal system.
13. Investigation and reporting of possibility of introducing fish culture and fish ponds adjacent to or within the canals.
14. Preparation of drafts of drawings and coordination with international experts.
15. Participation in preparation of tender documents.
16. Engineering estimate for the construction cost.
17. Consultations with Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries as well as NGOs regarding the development of fisheries and cropping within the entire irrigation area.
18. Coordination, agreement and consultancy of Employer in relation to projects.
19. Other tasks by the project manager.
English knowledge, AutoCAD or equivalent drawing software.
10 years of experience in design of irrigation systems and pertinent structures of 5,000ha irrigable land.
Afghanistan - Herat
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
The interested candidates should provide their CV with copy of diploma of education
|More jobs in this category|
|Civil Engineering Drafter at Balwan||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Structural Engineer at Balwan||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Hydrology/River Sediment Specialist at Ministery of Energy and Water||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|Proposal Writer at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Oct 2018|
|Cost Estimation Engineer at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Oct 2018|
|HVAC Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Project Manager at UNCDC||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|