Social and Resettlement Support Staff(711 Views)
About Imrani Energy Construction
Imrani Energy Construction Company is established at 2016, to take part in power market of Afghanistan, I.E.C.C. has professional engineers and employees, with great deal of work that can implement the work of project in short time with high and standard quality. We appreciate to put our offer in competition to take part in designing, rehabilitation and construction of electrical power projects of Afghanistan.
Imrani Energy Construction Company is a non-political and non-governmental Construction company, registered with Afghan Investment Support Agency.
The intention of the company is to take an on and go role in the Energy Construction and development of the country and make available job opportunities to the most responsible persons all the way through the Performance of various kinds of projects.
Participation in design and consultancy works at hydropower and irrigation projects in Afghanistan as local Social and Resettlement Support Staff.
Preparation of feasibility study, design works, bidding documents under the leadership of International Consultant.
|Date Posted:||31 May 2018||Reference:||IES-012|
|Closing Date:||30 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 3 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Visiting the project sites, collection, reviewing and analyzing the initial data.
2. Evaluation of the Social Impact of the hydropower and irrigation project to identifying impacts intensity, probability of occur, main affected persons, impact phase, mechanisms of impacting and propose the solutions.
3. Identifying of communities and settlements located in the project area.
4. Demographic and economic characteristics of residents of (direct or indirect) project.
5. Investigation and identifying influential individuals and groups in local and dignitaries.
6. Determination of the economic value losses (agricultural land, forests and pastures, residential units and livestock, infrastructure, etc.) based on land use maps and field observation to evaluation of the damage and determination the ration of each of the total damages.
7. Determination of suitable methods and used for material compensation (cash and in kind, direct or indirect, or multistage sectional, alternative plans, etc.).
8. Assessment of social risks and impacts, both direct and indirect, due to project activities;
9. Suggesting of appropriate changes in design to avoid / minimize adverse impacts, and propose suitable mitigation measures;
10. Assessment and collect relevant information about the Land Acquisition, Involuntary resettlement, with proposal of new location for resettlement.
11. Analysis and cost estimation for resettlement, project damage cost of agricultural lands, compensation cost in lands under irrigation network.
12. Survey to collect project employments of villages, area and nearby along the whole length of the canal.
13. Preparation of a Resettlement Action Plan (if required) based on SIA findings and covering all the project components.
14. Holding of community/ stakeholder consultations to gather inputs/ feedback on the project in general and social safeguard issues in particular
15. Creating a detailed computerized database for future reference / use.
16. Preparation of description plan to avoid the disturbing of Monument or historical site.
17. References to national laws and regulations.
18. Coordination with international experts.
19. Coordination, agreement and consultancy of Employer in relation to projects.
20. Other tasks by the project manager.
English knowledge, AutoCAD or equivalent drawing software.
5 years of experience in social, land acquisition and resettlement investigations related to dam reservoirs and irrigation works of greater than 1,000 ha.
Afghanistan - Herat
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
The interested candidates should provide their CV with copy of diploma of education.
|More jobs in this category|
|Technical Expert Pool Head at DABS||Kabul||29 Jun 2018|
|Re-Announced Geotechnical Engineer at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||02 Jul 2018|
|Re-Announced Hydraulic Engineer at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||02 Jul 2018|
|HEATING VENTILATION & AIR CONDITIONING CRAFTS.. at NATO Afghanistan - Res..||Kabul||05 Jul 2018|
|آمر آبرسانی شهر زرنج at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply a..||Nimruz||30 Jun 2018|
|Quality Control Engineer at Khan Group int'l||Kabul||20 Jul 2018|
|Site Inspector (Civil Engineering) at DABS||Kabul||05 Jul 2018|
|Consultant Site Engineering Services (Monitor.. at Sayed Majidi Architect..||Kabul||01 Jul 2018|
|LEAD ENGINEER ASSISTANT at Global Technology||Kabul||03 Jul 2018|
|Radio Engineer SME at MOIA||Kabul||26 Jun 2018|
|National QC Specialist for QC Department of P.. at Ministery of Energy an..||Kabul||02 Jul 2018|
|National Contract Management Specialist for P.. at Ministery of Energy an..||Herat||02 Jul 2018|
|Construction Supervisor for PCU Kabul Region .. at Ministery of Energy an..||Daikondi||02 Jul 2018|
|Internship at DABS||Kabul||26 Jun 2018|
|Senior Resident Engineer at Trans-Hindukush Road Connectivity Project (TH..||Multi Cities||25 Jun 2018|
|Technical Officer at Appleton Consulting Services||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|Topographic Survey Engineer at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Topographic survey assistant at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Irrigation Engineer at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Hydro-Mechanical Engineer at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Hydrologist at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Geotechnical Engineer at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Estimator Senior at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Estimator Junior at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Environmental Support Staff at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Electro-Mechanical / Instrumentation Engineer at Imrani Energy Constructi..||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Design Engineer Hydro-Mechanical at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Design Engineer Electro-Mechanical and Instru.. at Imrani Energy Construc..||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Design Engineer Civil at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Civil Engineer at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Auto CAD Drafter at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|