Topographic survey assistant(1258 Views)
About Imrani Energy Construction
Imrani Energy Construction Company is established at 2016, to take part in power market of Afghanistan, I.E.C.C. has professional engineers and employees, with great deal of work that can implement the work of project in short time with high and standard quality. We appreciate to put our offer in competition to take part in designing, rehabilitation and construction of electrical power projects of Afghanistan.
Imrani Energy Construction Company is a non-political and non-governmental Construction company, registered with Afghan Investment Support Agency.
The intention of the company is to take an on and go role in the Energy Construction and development of the country and make available job opportunities to the most responsible persons all the way through the Performance of various kinds of projects.
Participation in design and consultancy works at hydropower and irrigation projects in Afghanistan as local Topographic survey assistant.
Preparation of feasibility study, design works, bidding documents under the leadership of International Consultant.
|Date Posted:||31 May 2018||Reference:||IES-13|
|Closing Date:||30 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 3 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Visiting the project sites, collection, reviewing and analyzing the initial data.
2. Reviewing of the existing topographic information.
3. Assistance in preparation of complete detailed digital terrain model (DTM) and topographical survey of the proposed facility locations including dam project, and the irrigation canals, command area, power house and other related appurtenant of the project.
4. Assistance in preparation of detailed topographic maps covering the area of the project including the location of the benchmarks.
5. Assistance in preparation of topographical survey report.
6. Other tasks by the project manager.
GIS, AutoCAD or equivalent drawing software.
Vocational diploma in Topographic Survey.
Afghanistan - Herat
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
The interested candidates should provide their CV with copy of diploma of education.
|More jobs in this category|
|Civil Engineering Drafter at Balwan||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Structural Engineer at Balwan||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Hydrology/River Sediment Specialist at Ministery of Energy and Water||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|Proposal Writer at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Oct 2018|
|Cost Estimation Engineer at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Oct 2018|
|HVAC Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Project Manager at UNCDC||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|