CREDIT OFFICER(1745 Views)
About Islamic Bank of Afghanistan
Islamic Bank of Afghanistan is an Islamic commercial Bank incorporated in Kabul-Afghanistan which is 3rd largest Bank in terms of size; assets and number of branches, operating according to the best international standards. It has been set up with the objective to help the Afghan business community and common men to prosper; the aim is financial inclusion to Afghanistan economy. Everyday our employees work to satisfy the customers consisting mainly of Afghan locals, entrepreneurs and International Institutions, our vision is to provide a Delightful Banking Experience to all our customers. Islamic Bank of Afghanistan has the third largest branches network in Afghanistan. Our customers are able to access 62 branches. (30 branches in major provinces of the country, 29 branches in Kabul, 3 extension counters, and 19 ATMs.). To further strengthen our acknowledgement, the Islamic Bank of Afghanistan is looking for experienced Credit Officer, for its Head Office in Kabul, playing a crucial role in the development of business.
|Date Posted:||03 Jun 2018||Reference:||IBA HR|
|Closing Date:||30 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Services||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
In order to achieve organization goals, the Credit Officer (CO) will be responsible for finding clients for the IBA loan products in a pre selected operating area to which he/she is assigned. The CO will provide the following services as per client’s needs:
• In case of any problem, work with clients in person on a daily basis, for on time recoveries and reporting to the responsible authority within the branch.
• Provide clients with information on regulations and policy/procedures of IBA and importance of adherence to methodologies with high customer services standard.
• Provide feedbacks on product/policy/procedures to the branch management.
• Be proactive in suggesting changes to IBA methodology that will reduce risk and increase the number of clients.
• Achieve portfolio targets set by operation department.
• Assist other loan officer in marketing and recovery as per branch management instruction.
• Maintain good relations with influential members of the community in order to improve IBA reputation with the communities where COMPANY NAME works.
• Always conduct your behavior professionally and calmly; do not get into arguments with clients in public; treat every client or potential client with respect.
• Help the public understand the benefits of IBA’s work and IBA’s plans to help Afghanistan.
• Maintain accurate related portfolio reports.
• Attend all branch meetings, submit required reports, complete work plan on regular basis.
• Immediately report any suspicious activity, problem, fraud, relates to the client to Credit Supervisor branch management or related departments.
• Ensure the safety of IBA’s assets and the integrity of IBA’s procedures.
• Provide or assist in conducting business training for clients.
• Assist in development of other IBA employees. Mentor new Credit Officers, help other Credit Staff as required by the Credit Supervisor or Branch Manager.
• Evaluate the credit risk of client before approval of loan. Check every applicants business before every loan, verifying that loans are used based on the given criteria within the product policy.
Perform other reasonable tasks as required by management, and ensure to follow all IBA’s policy procedure and any miss conduction will lead both employee and client to the legal prosecution of the Afghanistan law.
Job Location (Kabul) Head Office Credit Department
: BBA (Hons), Economics, Banking and Finance
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Electronic applications will be sent to sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo
To be considered, your application must be received by 30 June-2018
Note: this is a rolling base job, and the Bank reserves the right to hire the right candidate before the closing date.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|تلیفون کار at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|