CREDIT SUPERVISOR(1270 Views)
About Islamic Bank of Afghanistan
Islamic Bank of Afghanistan is an Islamic commercial Bank incorporated in Kabul-Afghanistan which is 3rd largest Bank in terms of size; assets and number of branches, operating according to the best international standards. It has been set up with the objective to help the Afghan business community and common men to prosper; the aim is financial inclusion to Afghanistan economy. Everyday our employees work to satisfy the customers consisting mainly of Afghan locals, entrepreneurs and International Institutions, our vision is to provide a Delightful Banking Experience to all our customers. Islamic Bank of Afghanistan has the third largest branches network in Afghanistan. Our customers are able to access 62 branches. (30 branches in major provinces of the country, 29 branches in Kabul, 3 extension counters, and 19 ATMs.). To further strengthen our acknowledgement, the Islamic Bank of Afghanistan is looking for experienced Credit Supervisor, for its Head Office in Kabul, playing a crucial role in the development of business.
((Micro Fin. Banking)
The Credit Supervisor (CS) will enlarge and strengthen IBA portfolio by supporting a team of Credit Officers. The CS will help the Credit Officers (CO) find, evaluate, and monitor IBA Clients. CS will verify loan documentation prepared by CO and coordinates with MIS officer & branch manager to make sure all portfolio information is entered in IBA database. The CS will help to train his/her team of COs and will make sure they follow all IBA policy/procedures. The CS will assist the branch manager in designing an expansion plan in the region. The CS will make regular field visits and review/monitors the related credit officer’s portfolio. The CS will prepare regular reports for BM. The CS will be responsible for marketing and community relations in the geographic area assigned to his/her team. CS is expected to take the initiative to suggest improvements to IBA operations and methodologies. The CS will back up the BM in case of absence.
|Date Posted:||03 Jun 2018||Reference:||IBA HR|
|Closing Date:||30 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Services||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
In order to achieve IBA ’s goals, the CS will work closely with their team of COs to provide the following services:
• Ensure daily scheduling of CO’s transportation and clients are served on a timely manner.
• On time process of loan files for the related credit officers
• Monitor closely the recoveries and ensure related credit officers are following IBA policy/procedures.
• Conduct frequent field visits to clients.
• Supervise the performance of COs at lending process and provide immediate feedback to COs about their performance (at informational meetings, disbursements, weekly recovery meetings, PAR monitoring and etc..).
• Assist in preparing and presenting programming issues at staff meetings.
• Monitor and regular follow-ups with both credit officer and client to avoid any repayment going in to the arrear
• Verify that all paperwork is in order; loan forms contain all necessary signatures/valid info, and everything is properly and completely filled-out.
• Report any suspicious activity, problem, fraud, relates to the credit officer or client to Branch Management and related departments.
• Stimulate and motivate CO to achieve the goals of IBA.
• Evaluate current policies and procedures and recommend ways to make operations safer, more efficient/productive.
Job Location (Kabul) Head Office Credit Department
BBA (Hons), Economics, Banking and Finance
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo
To be considered, your application must be received by 30 June-2018
Note: this is a rolling base job, and the Bank reserves the right to hire the right candidate before the closing date.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|تلیفون کار at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|