Recruitment and Selection Coordinator(1046 Views)
Afghan Telecom Corporation incorporated in September 2005 to provide unified telecommunication services throughout Afghanistan under the stewardship of Ministry of Communications & Information Technology. Current service structure includes wireless, 4G/LTE, fiber optics, copper and satellite operations.
Afghan Telecom Corporation is the leading national provider of telecommunication services in Afghanistan. Afghan Telecom adopted a challenging program aiming to transform its business from government system to the recognized commercial business standards. The company has developed clear strategies focusing on internal re-organization, re-skilling and development of its staff, enhancement of its internal processes and studying its customers' needs and requirements while continuing carrying out its national and social duties and responsibilities. The company is working continuously to fulfill and satisfy the market requirements, Afghan Telecom Corporation is constantly adopting different Strategies that aim to support and re-enforce its competitive position. Based on its strategy, Afghan Telecom strives to enhance customer- oriented culture in all its business aspects. This culture has been reflected in the organizational design of the company that comprises the best expertise in the Management level. Afghan Telecom calls for applications per its procurement director’s post.
The Recruitment and Selection Coordinator will be responsible to help sort resumes and applicants for job openings, and arrange interviews by calling or emailing candidates and aids department managers in updating recruitment policies, and write memos, emails and other correspondence in response to queries and request
|Date Posted:||04 Jun 2018||Reference:||010|
|Closing Date:||18 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform general administrative duties for the recruiting department as well, such as sorting mail, making copies and answering phones
• Manage record keeping of all AFTEL employees properly and accordingly and make sure that there is no missing of any required documents
• Make sure that candidate read the contract before signing
• Guide the candidate in bringing their required documents
• Make sure that all the required documents of candidate are attested by the relevant department before issuing contract letter
• Email offer letter to winner candidates
• Follow up all Maktoobs related to recruitment sections and make sure that they are registered in the sent and received books.
• Drafting memos, emails, etc. in response to queries, complaints and requests for assistance.
• Coordinating the HR Unit in updating and redrafting existing recruitment policies.
• Coordinating Recruitment Manager in preparing weekly, monthly and annually report for HR Director
• Coordinating with provinces HR Officer in the regard of change case, HR forms, hiring of casual and permanent staff
• Entry of all hard copies of employees record to HRIS
• Performing routine duties including the processing of mail, filing, photocopying, faxing, data entry, scheduling of meetings related to recruitment procedures.
• Perform candidate management
• Prepare for interview such as: receive and screen resumes, make plan of interview, inform to candidates
• Coordinate with Evaluation and HR relation Manager in preparing ID cards, official emails and any other official granted materials to newly hired candidate
• Participate in recruiting events
• Any other task assigned by Recruitment Manager or HR Director
• Should have the initiative to carry out tasks.
• Must be dependable, flexible, people-oriented
• Willing to render overtime
• Excellent oral and written English skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Should have knowledge of local languages Pashto & Dari & English as well.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in related field
• Minimum one year of working experience in HR
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Human Resource
Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications explaining their interest (cover letter) and detailed CV . Kindly mention the vacancy number (010) - Recruitment and Selection Coordinator in the subject line of your email.
|More jobs in this category|
|Human Resources Manager at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Aug 2018|
|Performance Appraisal Officer at DABS||Kabul||28 Aug 2018|
|مدیرعمومی منابع بشری at Ministry of Finance||Samangan||15 Aug 2018|
|مدیرعمومی منابع بشری at Ministry of Finance||Baghlan||15 Aug 2018|
|Training and Capacity Building Officer at DABS||Kabul||17 Aug 2018|
|Human Resources Officer at Khaiber Fuel Logistic Service Company||Kandahar||31 Aug 2018|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|