CPF Power Technician(330 Views)
About Ministry of communication and IT
The Electronic National ID Card (eNID) project is a major e.Gov initiative started by MCIT in 2010.Electronic National ID Card system will serve as one of the major pillars of e-Government in Afghanistan and scale up the efficiency of the government in providing services to citizens, paving the ground for change in the national, social and administrative environment by laying the infrastructure to extract concise, timely and relevant information.This project is jointly implemented by MCIT &ACCRA;.
MCIT intends to hire a CPF Power Technician; the objective of this assignment is to support e-NID project in the Technical Department of the project.
|Date Posted:||04 Jun 2018||Reference:||MCIT - ENID - 002|
|Closing Date:||15 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The consultant will work under the guidance of the project manager in the PMO and coordinate with other staff in the Technical Department. He/She will be accountable for ensuring that the project technical devices in place are functional, with a reasonable assurance, accurate and timely information on the status of the technical devices. Detailed task includes:
• Prepare work plan of the Department in accordance with work plan and strategic goals of the agency and ensure its effective and timely implementation.
• Perform regular monthly corrective and preventive maintenances of Electrical facilities (UPS, AVR, HVACs, ATS, distribution units, etc.).
• Report monthly on the maintenances and any other works carried out on all ElectricalInfrastructure.
• Address and solve the probable electrical problemsin case of emergency.
Focus on electrical facilities operations’ enhancement based on the best worldwide-accepted practices.
• Regular site visit to perform feasibility studies, evaluate the electrical operations behavior, and recognize the reasonable technical solution in case of probable problem in electrical infrastructure.
• Identification and implementation of safety and security requirements in electrical infrastructure.
• Pursue the best procedure for developing the project on a given site and scope.
• Understand the electrical infrastructure related activities goals, needs, wishes, limitations, expectations and aesthetics based on the project scope.
• Pre-design and planning of the Electrical Facilities in view of the various productive aspects and follow up with revised design subsequent to client discussions.
• Coordinate with other design divisions, such as the mechanical, architecture, civil, IT and so on to sum up with a final perfect design.
• Consider the optimum optimization factors with the on-site investigation for electrical infrastructure overall operation enhancement.
• Finalize all electrical engineering issues such as calculations, specifications, drawings, charts, graphs and maps for the electrical facilities.
• Comply with national and international electrical low and medium voltages codes and standards.
• Any other duties as required by higher authorities in accordance with laws, regulations and objectives of the Commission
• Troubleshooting experience of electrical and electronics facilities.
• Good communication and written skills
• Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering & Demonstrated experience with electrical engineering design, planning and analysis programs (AutoCAD, Powerworld, VOLT, MATLAB, or any other similar Low and medium voltages analysis and planning Programs/Software).
• Must meet requirements for implementation of this Job Description according to article 7 of Civil Servants Law
• Minimum 4 years work experience
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, IT
Interested of afghan nationals should submit their updated application comprises your CV and a non-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the advertised position.
Human resource directorate
Ministry of communication and information technology.
PLEASE MENTION THE VACANCY NUMBER & NAME OF POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING IN YOUR E-MAIL SUBJECT LINE otherwise the application will not be considered
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
The vacancy announcement is open only for Afghan national(s) applicants.
|More jobs in this category|
|Information Technology Security Manager at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|مدیر تکنالوژی معلوماتی at Afghanistan Urban Water Sup..||Kunduz||09 Jul 2018|
|IT Specialist at Afghanistan SUPPORT-II Project||Kabul||26 Jun 2018|
|Database Developer at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||29 Jun 2018|
|IT Officer (Night Shift) at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||22 Jun 2018|
|Data Com Engineer at AFTEL||Kabul||25 Jun 2018|
|Technical Lead, IT (Lifecycle Manager) at NETLINKS||Kabul||19 Jul 2018|
|IT Manager at Afghan Red Crescent Society||Kabul||24 Jun 2018|
|IT Network Manager at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||21 Jun 2018|
|Database Developer at NOCSMART||Kabul||20 Jun 2018|
|Proposal Writer at Logic Mind Technologies||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|ISP Technical Lead at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||19 Jul 2018|