Oracle RAC Admin(655 Views)
About Ministry of communication and IT
The Electronic National ID Card (eNID) project is a major e.Gov initiative started by MCIT in 2010.Electronic National ID Card system will serve as one of the major pillars of e-Government in Afghanistan and scale up the efficiency of the government in providing services to citizens, paving the ground for change in the national, social and administrative environment by laying the infrastructure to extract concise, timely and relevant information. This project is jointly implemented by MCIT &ACCRA;.
MCIT intends to hire an Oracle RAC Admin the objective of this assignment is responsible for preparing the work plan for the department and is Responsible for Configuration, installation, administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of Oracle RAC (Real ApplicationCluster).
|Date Posted:||04 Jun 2018||Reference:||MCIT - ENID - 006|
|Closing Date:||15 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Hands on experience on working and administering of managing RAC, ASM, Standby Database/Data Guard environment, Oracle Stream and RMAN, Oracle Grid Control and other oracle options and utilities.
• Installation of Oracle RAC
• Monitoring and Maintaining Cluster Database.
• Implemented 2 or more Node RAC with ASM Raw Device Interface
• Responsible for oracle 12c Real Application Cluster implementation on Solaris
• Responsible forConfiguration, installation, administration, troubleshootingand maintenance of Oracle RAC(Real Application Clusters)andASM (Automatic Storage Management).
• Responsible for administration, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and installation of Oracle Solaris. ¬
• Good communication skills.
• Bachelor degree in BCS/B. TECH /BIT/BCA
• Should be Afghan National.
• At least 5 years of experience in the area of Oracle RAC.
• Minimum OCP Certify.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, IT
Interested of afghan nationals should submit their updated application comprises your CV and a non-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the advertised position.
Human resource directorate
Ministry of communication and information technology.
PLEASE MENTION THE VACANCY NUMBER & NAME OF POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING IN YOUR E-MAIL SUBJECT LINE otherwise the application will not be considered
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
The vacancy announcement is open only for Afghan national(s) applicants.
|More jobs in this category|
|Re-announced - Deputy IT Manager at Tetra Tech||Kabul||23 Aug 2018|
|Web Developer at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||23 Aug 2018|
|IT Technician at Giganor ISP||Kabul||28 Aug 2018|
|مدیر عمومی تکنالوژی معلو.. at Afghanistan Urban Wate..||Kabul||21 Aug 2018|
|Network Administrator – Part-time at The Asia Foundation||Kabul||25 Aug 2018|
|IT Manager at Internews – Afghanistan||Kabul||16 Aug 2018|
|Database Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||17 Aug 2018|
|Infrastructure Administrator at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||17 Aug 2018|
|Officer Network at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Aug 2018|
|Senior Officer Network at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Aug 2018|
|IT Manager at Venco Imtiaz Construction Company||Kabul||22 Aug 2018|