Software Engineer(889 Views)
About Ministry of communication and IT
The Electronic National ID Card (eNID) project is a major e.Gov initiative started by MCIT in 2010.Electronic National ID Card system will serve as one of the major pillars of e-Government in Afghanistan and scale up the efficiency of the government in providing services to citizens, paving the ground for change in the national, social and administrative environment by laying the infrastructure to extract concise, timely and relevant information. This project is jointly implemented by MCIT & ACCRA.
As a software engineer, you’ll be working in a team of developers on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, programmers must demonstrate their knowledge of critical thinking, and problem solving. Proficiency with C#, C++ and Java and analytical skills, group work, knowledge of intended audience, and understanding of different roles is required.
|Date Posted:||04 Jun 2018||Reference:||MCIT - ENID - 008|
|Closing Date:||15 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate with the Technical Director on current programming tasks.
• Design, implement and maintain java application phases
• To take part in software and architectural development activities
• Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
• Identifying production and non-production application issues
• Transforming requirements into stipulations
• Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
• Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
• Develop technical designs for application development
• Develop application code for java programs
• Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
• Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
• Create and document software tools required by artists or other developers.
• Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
• Contribute to technical design documentation.
• Work independently when required.
• Continuously learn and improve skills.
• Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
• J2EE framework
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• EJB (Enterprise Java Beans)
• XML,X query, XSL
• Test-Driven Development
• English language fluency. Beneficial Skills:
• Software development degree or five years of professional experience.
• Proficiency with the C#, C++, Objective-C, or Java programming languages.
• Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
• Web development skills.
• Java based web services
• Relational Databases, SQL and ORM
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, IT - Software
Interested of afghan nationals should submit their updated application comprises your CV and a non-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the advertised position.
Human resource directorate
Ministry of communication and information technology.
PLEASE MENTION THE VACANCY NUMBER & NAME OF POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING IN YOUR E-MAIL SUBJECT LINE otherwise the application will not be considered
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
The vacancy announcement is open only for Afghan national(s) applicants.
|More jobs in this category|
|Re-announced - Deputy IT Manager at Tetra Tech||Kabul||23 Aug 2018|
|Web Developer at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||23 Aug 2018|
|IT Technician at Giganor ISP||Kabul||28 Aug 2018|
|مدیر عمومی تکنالوژی معلو.. at Afghanistan Urban Wate..||Kabul||21 Aug 2018|
|Network Administrator – Part-time at The Asia Foundation||Kabul||25 Aug 2018|
|IT Manager at Internews – Afghanistan||Kabul||16 Aug 2018|
|Database Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||17 Aug 2018|
|Infrastructure Administrator at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||17 Aug 2018|
|Officer Network at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Aug 2018|
|Senior Officer Network at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Aug 2018|
|IT Manager at Venco Imtiaz Construction Company||Kabul||22 Aug 2018|