NIMS (National Information Management System) SME(2258 Views)
The Afghan Ministry of Interior fulfills a role of crucial functions to strengthen civilian protection, the rule of law and security in Afghanistan. These include:
Enforcement of Rule of Law
Ensuring security and protection of public order and security
Take preventive measures to avoid the criminal incidence
Timely detection of crime and criminals and prevent public disorder and violations
Fight corruption, social immorality that disrupts public safety and welfare
Supporting sound performance to strengthen transparency and accountability
Ensuring police professionalization and capacity building of MoI staff
Respect human rights and enhance the relationship between police and public
Control and Protection Afghan borders
Promote and enhance women’s participation in the police ranks
Equal law enforcement, gender equality and provide required resources, facilities and fair professional environment for women
Coordinating amongst ANSF and judicial entities within legal boundaries and in accordance with the law
ANP command and control
Fight against narcotics import, production, cultivation, and smuggling
Counterterrorist activities, organized crimes, human trafficking and attracting international assistance.
Duty Station: 119 Police Ministry of Interior
Relevant Department: 119 Police Ministry of Interior
Reporting to: Direct supervisor and SME Program Office
The purpose of the SME position is the overall management, control, coordination, and execution of the National Information Management System (NIMS) and related projects. Performs as the team leader, implementing corporate decisions, guidance, laws, regulations, and policy in the development of the project and intermediate products in support of NIMS sustainment and usage. Participates in programming decisions affecting long and short-term courses of action for assigned projects. Additionally the position may be required to support a broad spectrum of areas ranging from the development of policy and strategy, to system use as well and the development and maintenance, and execution of other programs.
|Date Posted:||04 Jun 2018||Reference:||002|
|Closing Date:||17 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Keeps the customer fully informed of project progress, issues ,resolution, and impact on coasts . Assure NIMS participation is in full accordance with the agreed upon management plan and customer commitment.
2. Makes continuing review and studies of incoming project planning, execution and related material and program activities and keeps currently informed on all phases of planning and execution.
3. Works with the MOI program manager office and other senior official in the development of the MOI primary mission goals and objectives.
4. Plans, directs, coordinates ,facilitates and manages employee engaged in NIMS execution
5. Outlines overall work objectives and coordinates the activities to ensure compliance with perforce work statement (PWS) published policies, regulations.
6. Participate in interviewing candidates for subordinate positions and makes hiring recommendation.
7. Identifies, provides and arranges for development and training of NIMS personnel.
8. Implements improvement and ways to provide greater effectiveness and economy of services.
9. Collaborates with top management personnel on new support procedures and innovations.
10. Coordinate with organization and tenant staff members whose operations will be affected by the action or who have responsibility for input to the decision involved.
11. Review and provides comments to policy and regulations issued by higher command authorities.
12. Distributes new regulatory rudiments to appropriate personnel and assures compliance of local directives, policies and procedures relative to NIMS service.
13. Plans and implement appropriate hardware and software upgrades.
14. Overseas the development of plans, procedures and mythology and initiate appropriate configuration management actions to effect improvement in the overall operation of NIMS services
15. Participates fully in the development of ling and short-range sustained planning with all institutional stakeholder.
16. Evaluates impacts on internal and external changes that have interrelationships between functions or operations and effects coasts or resources
17. Devises and install measures for improved coordination and collaboration of NIMS users.
18. Compile, review and justifies overall budget estimates for NIMS expenses by making periodic revision and providing for control of expenditures.
19. Perform other duties as assigned.
At least Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Database or any other relevant field, Master degree is preferred.
At least 2 years of experience as Database Systems officer, preferably working with donor agencies for Afghan governmental agencies.
Fluency in English, Dari/ Pashto, written as well as the spoken ability
Required computer skills ( MS. Windows and MS. Office program)
Comprehensive knowledge and familiarity with 119 Police affairs and procedures of GoIRA
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
کاندیدان محترم قبل از ارسال درخواستی خویش باید موارد زیر را دقیق مطالعه نموده و حین ارسال درخواستی شان همه موارد را در نظر بگیرند:
لایحه وظایف بست را دقیق مطالعه نمایید.
CV خویش را به (نام و تخلص) نامگذاری نمایند.
حین ارسال ایمیل درخواستی خویش به یک بست، نام و کود بست را در عنوان ایمیل خویش ذکر نماید.
اگر ایمیل در خواستی شما بدون عنوان فرستاده شود، ملاحظه نمیشود.
لطفاً تنها CV خویش را ارسال بدارید. اسناد تحصیلی و تجارب کاری در صورت لزوم دید از شما خواسته میشود.
فقط کاندیدانی که واجد الشرایط شناخته میشوند، از ما تماس دریافت میکنند.
اگر به چندین بست درخواستی میفرستید، لطفاً به هرکدام ایمیل جدید ترتیب نمایید.
هیچ درخواستی بعد از تاریخ بسته شدن اعلان مورد قبول نبوده و پذیرفته نمیشود.
در خواستی خویش را به ایمیل آدرس بفرستید.
|More jobs in this category|
|Head of Kandahar Field Office at United Nations World Food Programme||Kandahar||04 Mar 2019|
|Head of Mazar Field Office at United Nations World Food Programme||Balkh||04 Mar 2019|
|LLCs Program Assistant at SDROA||Kabul||05 Mar 2019|
|English Program Assistant at SDROA||Kabul||05 Mar 2019|
|اداره کننده شبکه at Da Afghanistan Bank||Kabul||24 Feb 2019|
|Policy and Planning Expert at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Kabul||17 Mar 2019|
|Head of Mine Risk Education Department at Directorate of Mine Action Coor..||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|
|Chief of Quality Management at Directorate of Mine Action Coordination (D..||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|