Database Developer(999 Views)
About Ministry of Public Health
Since 2002 three main donors of health sector, namely, The European Union (EU), the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the World Bank (WB) have played a pivotal role in financing health services and health system development in Afghanistan. Significant improvements have been made in the health sector of Afghanistan. Improvements are seen in the access to key maternal health services such as antenatal care (32% in 2006 to 54% in 2012) and institutional deliveries (15% in 2006 to 40% in 2012). Despite these major accomplishments, many challenges remain. For instance, full immunization coverage of children has not increased in the past half-decade regardless of the investments made in the Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI).
The World Bank, EU and the USAID jointly finance SEHAT. It is financing the implementation of the BPHS and EPHS through contracting out and contracting in arrangements both in rural and urban areas in provinces the project is strengthening the national health system and MOPH’s capacity at central and provincial levels, so it can effectively perform its stewardship functions in the sector.
As human resources is a priority area of MoPH. National Health Policy (2016 -2020) has focused to HR challenges in health system. The main concerns of HR are including weak workforce planning, low and delay payment, limitation of data, uncoordinated and low quality of training and continues education, lack of on the job-training, imbalance in staff distribution in term of gender and geographical condition, lack of SOPs. Or enhancing and strengthening of HRH management and development the position of HR-MIS specialist has been planned to be hired under SEHAT project.
Developing and updating functional clinical specialization department in GDHR – MIS database covering all important data from MoPH and health sector partners
|Date Posted:||05 Jun 2018||Reference:||DD/HRMIS/HSS|
|Closing Date:||18 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML5/CSS3 practices.
2. Design, create and program SQL Server databases per project needs.
3. ASP.Net MVC (C#) development per project needs.
4. Design and creation of report with Crystal report, SSRS and Stimulsoft.
5. Perform routine site maintenance as needed.
6. Development of robust and user-friendly .NET-based web applications.
7. Design and creation of relational database schemas.
8. SQL Server T-SQL development.
9. Application/Framework design as needed.
10. Create and maintain industry standard level of web application security.
11. Act as back-up IT support when needed.
12. Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
13. Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
14. Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications
15. Other tasks as needed for successful project completion e.g. Data Entry
• Computer skill in SQL Server, ASP.Net MVC with C#, Web Form with C#, HTML and CSS, JQUERY, Crystal Report, SSRS and Stimulsoft.
• Must be fluent in Dari or Pashtu and work level English language
• to be able to travel to all provinces
• Bachelor degree from computer science which should be recognized by MoHE ( master degree holders will be preferred)
• Having three years working experience in database and web Development
• Computer skill in Computer skill in SQL Server, ASP.Net MVC with C#, HTML and CSS, JQUERY, Crystal report, SSRS and Stimulsoft.
• Must be fluent in Dari or Pashtu and English language
• To be able to travel to all provinces
• Standard electronic personnel profile system.
• Updated and enhanced HRMIS system.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, General
Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
ÿ Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
ÿ Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
ÿ Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Mojib Rahimi, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-700991056
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Mojib Rahimi ) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Candidate who applies for the same position in last six months and was unsuccessful (Obtained less than 60% marks), will not be short listed.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
Instruction for test and interview:
The test and interview will be taken from the following references:
• 1. Main points of the TOR.
• Pro A SP NET
• COR MVC (six th )
• SQNZAZ Exam 10-T16
|More jobs in this category|
|Community Mobilizer/Food Distributer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and..||Ghowr||20 Oct 2018|
|Project Manager at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services..||Ghowr||20 Oct 2018|
|(معاون تحویلدار (ننگرهار at DABS||Nangarhar||31 Oct 2018|
|کارشناس امور تنظیمی at National Medicine and Healthcare ..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|کارشناس آګاهی عامه at National Medicine and Healthcare Pr..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|کارشناس تعین قیمت ها at National Medicine and Healthcare..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|Provincial Coordinator (Balkh) at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Balkh||25 Oct 2018|
|(دستیار مدیریت تحویخانه (.. at DABS||Kabul||28 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Engineering, Construction and manufacturing||Kabul||09 Nov 2018|
|Outreach Coordinator/ Herat at Ministry of Public Health||Herat||23 Oct 2018|
|صفا کارسب ستیشن امارات at DABS||Kabul||22 Oct 2018|
|Re - Secretary/Translate at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) Kabul City Ri..||Kabul||19 Oct 2018|
|Admin/Procurement Officer at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||19 Oct 2018|
|Liaison Officer at Abram Global Group of Companies||Kabul||24 Oct 2018|