Reporting and Monitoring Officer(1685 Views)
About JimCo International, LLC
JimCo International (JCI), LLC, a California based Service Disabled Veteran Owned small business is looking for qualified personnel with experience in vocational education, training, and employment assistance to serve as a reporting and monitoring officer to support skills development operations in Afghanistan.
|Date Posted:||06 Jun 2018||Reference:||001|
|Closing Date:||30 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||M & E||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direction of the project manager, review and refine program monitoring and reporting tools in line with the JCI M&E system requirements. Coordinate all aspects of program monitoring and reporting ensuring data is of the highest quality and produced on time. Aggregates all monthly qualitative and quantitative data from the Program Offices and update the JCI and/or SALAM Database respectively.
Program monthly and quarterly reporting. Collect articles, case studies, best practices across the project for evidence gathering and format so they are suitable for external audiences. Design and coordinate baselines, evaluations, Quarterly staff
workshops, and training. Conduct support visits on a regular basis and report findings to the project manager. Provide technical assistance on monitoring and data collection to all staff. Share good news stories, and case studies via social media platforms internal and external. These positions require familiarity with the Nangarhar Province, Afghanistan, Career Technical Education instructional programs, and the local job market and industry labor needs.
• Prior experience working with US/NATO forces in austere conditions (e.g. Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.)
• Fluency in Pashto and Dari
• Strong proficiency in oral and written Dari and English
• Minimum completed bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in monitoring and evaluation
• Previous experience working with institutions of governance will be considered an advantage.
• Previous experience working with international development organizations or non-governmental organization project implementing agencies will be considered an advantage.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Qualified applicants, please email your resume (AS AN ATTACHMENT) to below email address:
Please put “Vocational training” in the subject line.
|More jobs in this category|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Manager at DACAAR||Kabul||05 Nov 2018|
|M & E Officer (Monitoring & Evaluation Office.. at ATVI||Kabul||26 Oct 2018|
|M&E Officer at MAIL/OFWMP||Herat||23 Oct 2018|
|Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer at The Asia Foundation||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|