Regional Admin Officer (Band-E-Amir)(490 Views)
About Afghanistan Cricket Board
The Afghanistan Cricket Board was established in 2001. It is an independent and specialized organization in the field of Cricket. It works for the development of cricket, and players in the country, and organizes different formats of opportunities aiming to improve cricket and support players. ACB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Therefore, applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities, and experience
The regional admin officer will be responsible for maintaining day to day office activities, office control, logistics, accounting, cricket event management and other administrative personnel services in order to meet legislative requirements.
|Date Posted:||10 Jun 2018||Reference:||07/2018|
|Closing Date:||16 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage and supervise his team, and send the team progress report to the related Manager on monthly weekly and daily basis.
2. Ensure prompt maintenance of regional office vehicles, machinery, and daily inspection of the office building for safety and security of the regional office.
3. Prepare purchase requests for stationery, printings and other forms based on requirements
4. Must keep proper record of office equipment's that are entrusted to the ACB regional employees
5. Assist HR department for regional resigned and terminated employees clearance
7. Draft official letters like Katoob, Peshnehad and Estilam as required by regional office.
8. Manage the filing system, storage, and ensure all information is documented properly
9.Respond to inquiries, prepare and send the regional staff monthly attendance report to ACB HR Department.
10.Follow up with IT department for the maintenance of computer and other electrical equipment of regional office.
11. Serve as liaison between government and ACB regional office
12. The regional admin officer will reports to provincial manager
13. This position Requires Travel to other Provinces
14. Perform any other activity assigned by line regional manager
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Bachelor degree in Business administration with 3-year relevant work experience
• Excellent writing skills, the ability to develop report and action plan in both English and local languages.
Afghanistan - Parwan
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested qualified candidates should submit a copy of their CV along with the cover letter to the below mentioned email address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview/written test.
Afghanistan Cricket Board is an equal employment opportunity for all.
Note: Please mentioned the vacancy number in subject line of your email.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Medical Record Assistant at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Chil..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|Admin Assistant Officer at Voice of Humanitarian Coordination||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Receptionist at Islamic Bank of Afghanistan||Kabul||27 Oct 2018|
|Driver at Afghanaid||Kabul||01 Nov 2018|
|Base Logistician at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Ghowr||25 Oct 2018|
|Team Assistant, (Temporary Appointment at Gra.. at World Health Organizat..||Kabul||28 Oct 2018|
|Internship at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Secretary (Rover) FSN-05 (Multiple Vacancies) at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|(دستیار مدیر آرشیف ( مرکز at DABS||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|Learning Centre Coordinator at British Council Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Data and Scholarships Manager at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Office Peon at WEE-NPP||Kabul||27 Oct 2018|
|(Re-announce)CASA-1000 Focal Point for MEW at DABS||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Senior Student Recruitment Officer at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Student Recruitment Officer at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|(کارمند اداری (مرکز at DABS||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|Economic analyst at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||01 Nov 2018|
|Political analyst at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Administrative Assistant at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||21 Oct 2018|
|social analyst at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Managing Director at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|