Regional Admin Officer (Band-E-Amir)(192 Views)
About Afghanistan Cricket Board
The Afghanistan Cricket Board was established in 2001. It is an independent and specialized organization in the field of Cricket. It works for the development of cricket, and players in the country, and organizes different formats of opportunities aiming to improve cricket and support players. ACB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Therefore, applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities, and experience
The regional admin officer will be responsible for maintaining day to day office activities, office control, logistics, accounting, cricket event management and other administrative personnel services in order to meet legislative requirements.
|Date Posted:||10 Jun 2018||Reference:||07/2018|
|Closing Date:||16 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage and supervise his team, and send the team progress report to the related Manager on monthly weekly and daily basis.
2. Ensure prompt maintenance of regional office vehicles, machinery, and daily inspection of the office building for safety and security of the regional office.
3. Prepare purchase requests for stationery, printings and other forms based on requirements
4. Must keep proper record of office equipment's that are entrusted to the ACB regional employees
5. Assist HR department for regional resigned and terminated employees clearance
7. Draft official letters like Katoob, Peshnehad and Estilam as required by regional office.
8. Manage the filing system, storage, and ensure all information is documented properly
9.Respond to inquiries, prepare and send the regional staff monthly attendance report to ACB HR Department.
10.Follow up with IT department for the maintenance of computer and other electrical equipment of regional office.
11. Serve as liaison between government and ACB regional office
12. The regional admin officer will reports to provincial manager
13. This position Requires Travel to other Provinces
14. Perform any other activity assigned by line regional manager
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Bachelor degree in Business administration with 3-year relevant work experience
• Excellent writing skills, the ability to develop report and action plan in both English and local languages.
Afghanistan - Parwan
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested qualified candidates should submit a copy of their CV along with the cover letter to the below mentioned email address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview/written test.
Afghanistan Cricket Board is an equal employment opportunity for all.
Note: Please mentioned the vacancy number in subject line of your email.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Guard at Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and livestock (MAIL)||Multi Cities||10 Jul 2018|
|Cleaner at Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and livestock (MAIL)||Multi Cities||10 Jul 2018|
|Procurement Intern at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|HR Interns at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|کارمند مالی و ادری at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and S..||Kunduz||09 Jul 2018|
|کارمند اداری at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Co..||Kunduz||09 Jul 2018|
|Residence Hall Coordinator at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||12 Jul 2018|
|Sr. Administrative Associate at Trans-Hindukush Road Connectivity Project..||Kabul||25 Jun 2018|
|نجار at Shakhes Engineering Team||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|Executive Assistant to President at TechNation||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|Accountability & Gender Officer _ MEAL at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||25 Jun 2018|