Web Deisgner(634 Views)
About Online Trading Academy
Afghanistan Online Trading Academy is a professional institution to support the training needs on financial markets for the people of Afghanistan. The academy provides the best in class training on different financial instruments like stocks, indices, bonds, futures, options etc. across currency (FOREX), Commodity (Bullion like metals, gold etc.) and securities market (Equity) The institute imparts education to students, professionals and various other market participants on how to trade (buy and sell) in world financial markets for income and wealth creation
Duties and responsibilities that the Instructor is charged with, but not limited to, are as follows:
|Date Posted:||06 Jun 2018||Reference:||AG/VA/18-31|
|Closing Date:||16 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Designer||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare and Present instructional materials at scheduled times
• Assure the presence of adequate equipment in computer lab.
• Monitoring of all the required equipment and insure smooth operations.
• Confirm records of student attendance and student progress
• Maintain discipline and order during instructional activities.
• Prepare daily instructional plans and instructional materials
• Evaluate the progress and performance of the student and assign grades through assignments and projects
• Initiate and act according to work order requests.
• Conduct research on related topics in order to maintain current industry standards.
• Communicate subject material to students in an understandable and patience format.
• Embrace an active learning environment.
• 3-years recent and successful work experience in web design/development or computer programming required.
• Fluency in English, Pashto and Dari
• A minimum of 3 years’ teaching/training experience will be desirable
• Exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
• Skilled in planning, organizing, delivering, and evaluating specific instructional content
• Confident, engaging, enthusiastic, and dynamic presenter
• Passionate about fostering relationships with students
• Associate’s degree in a web design/development or computer programming field. (Bachelor is preferred).
• 3-years recent and successful work experience in web design/development or computer
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Interested candidates may send their application letter, resume and recent picture electronically to the below mentioned email:
Kindly mention the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!