Contract Specialist (Re announce)(803 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Designation: Contract Specialist
Reporting line: Procurement Manager
Work Place: ACG Main Office
Main function: Performs administrative duties such as reviewing contracts on clients’ or employers' behalf, negotiating and closing deals and ensuring that clients adhere to contractual obligations. Examines performance requirements, delivery schedules, and estimates of costs of material, equipment, and production to ensure completeness and accuracy.
|Date Posted:||07 Jun 2018||Reference:||ACG/HRD/18/40|
|Closing Date:||23 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Telecom/Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Negotiates with suppliers to draw up procurement contracts: Negotiates, administers, extends, terminates, and renegotiates contracts.
• Formulates and coordinates procurement proposals.
• Directs and coordinates activities of workers engaged in formulating bid proposals.
• Evaluates or monitors contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations.
• Approves or rejects requests for deviations from contract specifications and delivery schedules.
• Arbitrates claims or complaints occurring in performance of contracts.
• Analyzes price proposals, financial reports, and other data to determine reasonableness of prices.
• May negotiate Framework agreements.
• May serve as liaison officer to ensure fulfillment of obligations by contractors.
• Identify incorrect, inconsistent and incomplete data entries in the designated contract management system (and on assigned requests) on a continuous basis and make timely modifications to improve the quality of data in compliance with service levels.
• Interact with legal, procurement, and managers within the organization to ensure timely and accurate contract preparation and problem resolution.
• Advises all departments of contractual rights and obligations.
• Compiles data for preparing estimates.
• Coordinates work of sales department with production and shipping department to implement fulfillment of contracts.
• Prepares bids, process specifications, test and progress reports, and other exhibits that may be required.
• Looking for business opportunities.
• Preparing and arranging documents for RFP & RFQ.
• Presenting and advising management for the new business opportunities.
• Must have proven ability to review corporate contracts. Identify, review, examine, monitor & coordinate various contracts previously arranged or company-standard contracts.
• Must have knowledge of contracts for IT products and services.
• Must have strong ability to organize assigned workload and multitask to deliver service at required service levels meeting customer service expectations.
• Must have strong computer and database management skills
• Proficient use of the English language and excellent interpersonal skills necessary to interact and maintain relationships with investigators, sponsors, outside legal counsel, leadership and staff members.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Legal Assistant, or related field.
• Understanding of the legal implications of contracts
• Attention to detail
• Requires the highest level of confidentiality of highly confidential and sensitive information related to research, innovation, personnel and legal matters.
• 5+ years' contract management experience especially with Government
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!