Procurement Supervisor (re announce)(983 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Provides oversight of procurement transaction processes and inventory/procurement records, providing location procurement support and planning, managing supplier events and relationships, implementing sourcing strategies, as well as ensure integration, development and analysis of report findings on procurement and other related statistical data, talent, resource and budget management and performs related duties as assigned.
|Date Posted:||07 Jun 2018||Reference:||ACG/HRD/18/41|
|Closing Date:||23 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Procurement||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Undertaking mini competitions using existing frameworks.
• Conducting low value tenders and requests for quotation taking into account whole life costing.
• Sustainability and ethical purchasing category management
• Contract managing existing frameworks including account management
• Promote good procurement practice supporting requesters in allocated budget areas
• Identify and deliver efficiency savings and improved contractual arrangements.
• Check validity of requests to purchase, obtaining any additional necessary paperwork and manage any noncompliance requests
• Act as liaison between the Senior Procurement Assistants and the Operational team.
• Liaise with requesters/ departmental contacts to ensure timely resolution of queries
• Liaise with Accounts Payable to resolve supplier payment issues.
• Handle complaints
• Provide status reports to the Operational Procurement Manager on an agreed basis
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
• Talent in negotiations and networking
• Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
• Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
• Experience in collecting and analyzing data
• Strong leadership capabilities
• Knowledge of computer specifically MS Excel, MS Access and Database management system is must.
• Medium Typing speed.
• Must be fluent in English and both national languages.
• Being able to work under pressure.
• Being able to work to deadlines.
• Having high attention to details.
• Being aware of safety issues.
• Being accurate.
• Must take direction well and have an open mind to learning new functions.
• Pro-active and willing to learn and follow up on problems till they are resolve.
• Be a team player and capable of working with others in a participatory method.
• Self-motivated and having strong initiative and supervision skills.
• Bachelor degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
• 5th years working experience as a procurement Supervisor, procurement officer or head of procurement
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|Procurement Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Procurement Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|