Media Officer/Designer (Islamic Bank of Afghanistan Head Office)(1128 Views)
About Islamic Bank of Afghanistan
Islamic Bank of Afghanistan is an Islamic commercial Bank incorporated in Kabul-Afghanistan which is 3rd largest Bank in terms of size; assets and number of branches, operating according to the best international standards. It has been set up with the objective to help the Afghan business community and common men to prosper; the aim is financial inclusion with upon-Afghanistan presence. Every day our employees work to satisfy the customers consisting mainly of Afghan locals, entrepreneurs, and International Institutions, our vision is to provide a Delightful Banking Experience to all our customers. Islamic Bank of Afghanistan has the third largest branches network in Afghanistan. Our customers are able to access 62 branches. (30 branches in major provinces of the country, 29 branches in Kabul, 3 extension counters, and 19 ATMs.). To further strengthen our acknowledgment, the Islamic Bank of Afghanistan is looking for experienced Media Officer/ Designer, for its Head Office in Kabul, playing a crucial role in the development of the business.
|Date Posted:||09 Jun 2018||Reference:||BKB HR|
|Closing Date:||30 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Services||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. The Media Officer /Designer should assist in the implementation of Bank media program, providing ongoing support to Marketing team (Print Media items).
2. Using resources in the media center. The Media Officer/Designer performs routine tasks in the areas of materials, records management, and circulation. Clerical responsibilities include tasks related to ordering/receiving, maintenance, inventory, and production of instructional resources.
3. The Media Officer/Designer provides support to deputy chief marketing officer and to marketing team of the Bank.
4. Instructional Support Responsibilities (under the supervision of Dy. CMO).
5. Designing and illustration of Brochure, Posters, Bill Boards and other printing materials
6. Assists with the marketing team and media production of the bank.
7. Schedules and use of media center facilities in collaboration with Dy. CMO.
8. Maintenance of bank’s social media regularly.
9. Maintenance of bank’s official website.
Perform other office and/or administrative duties as requested by the line manager
Adobe Illustrator CS5, CS6 or CC
Coral Draw, Adobe Photoshop
The candidate MUST be CREATIVE for making and designing of Printing Materials.
Kabul -Head Office- Islamic Bank of Afghanistan
Afghanistan - Kabul
Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume with attached your recent photo
To be considered, your application must be received by 30 June-2018
Note: this is a rolling base job, and the Bank reserves the right to hire the right candidate before the closing date.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Call Center at Meraj Umran Sultani Foods Industry||Kabul||30 Aug 2018|
|Customer Service Representative at Kabul Skyscraper Services||Badghis||30 Aug 2018|
|درایور / راننده at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||19 Aug 2018|
|Interim Kiosk Representative at Kabul Skyscraper Services||Multi Cities||30 Aug 2018|