Customer Service Officer for Helmand(902 Views)
About Bank-e-Millie Afghan
Bank-e- Millie Afghan is the first and foremost bank in Afghanistan, established in 1933. Bank-e- Millie Afghan introduced the banking system in Afghanistan and is enjoying its 77th years of fame, reliance and recognition both inside and outside Afghanistan. The bank initiated its operations on initial assets of AFN 9.6 million (82%) by private entrepreneurs and (28%) by the government. It was fully nationalized by the government in 1976.in order to reach every Afghan, Bank has implemented successfully the CORE BANKING SYSTEM. BMA has currently 15 city branches and 21 Provincial branches. Soon 8 more branches in different provinces will be inaugurated.
Customer service job involves assisting bank customers with account management and other financial service needs. It requires continual communication with customers, repetitive tasks, and a high level of attention to detail. Customer Service Officer performs functions such as opening new current or savings accounts and fixed deposit accounts, assisting customers with queries about bank services, and helping customers resolve account problems. Customer Service Officer assists banking customers by answering questions about their accounts and available banking services. She/he greets prospective customers and gathers information from the customer needed to open an account.
|Date Posted:||09 Jun 2018||Reference:||BMA\\2018\\023|
|Closing Date:||20 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Interviewing customers to obtain personal financial information and explain available services
Organizing opening of new deposit accounts by managing his/her Customer Service Representatives.
Answering customer questions and investigating account errors
admitting customers to safe deposit vault
2. Responsible for organizing delivery of Account opening cards, ATM cards, Account statements to the customers & maintain a record of such jobs.
3. The required MIS & Compliance requirements are also to be organized by the CSO.
4. Should take up any other tasks & or responsibilities given by the Branch Management.
Answering administrative and operational inquiries.
5. May provide marketing support; perform limited business prospecting activities, including client/prospect communication, and seminar activities.
6. Complete all required Training.
7. Adhere to all the Bank’s Policies and Procedures.
8. Provide coverage for other CSOs and Office staff as needed.
9. Remain current on Products, Services, and the Firm’s System Applications
The Ability to Listen Closely to Customers, Clear Verbal Communication, Ability to Empathize, Data Entry and Basic Computer Skills, Time Management Skills, Management of Personal Emotions, Situation Evaluation and Analysis, Organizational skills, Respect, Ability to Identify and Anticipate needs, Flexibility
BBA, general education degree or equivalent
Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
Knowledge of relevant computer applications
Ability to type
Knowledge of administrative procedures
Numeric, oral and written Dari, Pashto, English language applications
Afghanistan - Helmand: PROVINCIAL CENTER (LASHKAR GAH)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
You can apply for this post in such ways:
By Electronic submission:
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER “BMA//2018//023” IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
Ahmad Jawad “Kamgar”
BMA HRMIS OFFICER
Address: JADE IBNE SINA WATT, KABUL AFGHANISTAN. Kabul-Afghanistan
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
3. High opportunity will be given to those who from that province
|More jobs in this category|
|Relationship Manager (Officer Level) at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Cashier (Female) at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Country Risk Manager at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||12 Jan 2019|
|Re-announce Branch Manager- Balkh at Exchangerzone||Balkh||10 Jan 2019|
|Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plan .. at OXUS Afghanistan||Kabul||21 Dec 2018|
|برقی at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||19 Dec 2018|
|CFO (Chief Financial Officer) at Arian Bank||Kabul||04 Jan 2019|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|