Senior Revenue Management Advisor to MoMP(493 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
The Senior Revenue Management Advisor (SRMA) will play a critical role in participating for the strategic decision making and operation as ministry continues to enhance its quality programming and revenue management. Under the direct supervision of Minister, the Senior Revenue Management Advisor will be based in ministry and will be responsible for managing the overall revenue management, revenue increment planning, overview of sector revenue, and financial resources. This is a tremendous opportunity to maximize and strengthen the financial and revenue management system of the ministry.
|Date Posted:||10 Jun 2018||Reference:||MoMP/PSU-Senior Revenue Management Advisor|
|Closing Date:||23 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop a comprehensive modern revenue management training for current staff;
2. Prepare a streamline reporting for revenue collection; and revenue collection procedure based on the digitized system;
3. Conduct a complete review of the revenue management systems in the MoMP, focusing on the ASYCUDA and RMS platforms;
4. Develop a new chart of account for the MoMP; with follow-up to the MoF instruction;
5. Develop a standard policy and accounting practices; for following up creditors, creating overall policy and procedure manual;
6. Create an effective follow-up or tracking creditor’s payment; with a usage manual;
7. Create effective model of revenue communicate and present the critical financial matters to the minister.
8. Develop key performance indicators.
9. Prepare a revenue increment plan for the MoMP - long and medium term;
10. Write proposal to the MoF, for revenue management facilitation in the MoMP;
11. Perform any other task assigned by the leadership of the MoMP.
• Strong command of spoken and written English as well as knowledge of the main local languages of Afghanistan;
• Strong familiarity and understanding of Microsoft Office Packages;
• Ability to work with the team
• At least Bachelor in Business Administration, Economic, Public Administration and any other related field, Master degree is highly preferred in this field.
• At least 5-10 years of Experience in revenue, finance, management and any other related field.
• Must be advance in English language and Dari/Pashto.
• Skills in Computer software (Microsoft Office) and any other related fields.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file, Educational and Work experiences documents) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 23/June/ 2018 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU/Senior Revenue Management Advisor must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, Second floor, Laboratory Building, Afghanistan Geological Survey (AGS), at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|DSL Manager at AFTEL||Kabul||24 Aug 2018|
|Consultancy Services: Provincial Coordination.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||01 Sep 2018|
|Recruitment Assistant at DABS||Kabul||28 Aug 2018|
|GMAT Instructor at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||18 Aug 2018|