Finance Officer(1015 Views)
About MPW-NRAP inc
The National Rural Access Program (NRAP) is one of the most important National Priority Programs (NPP) of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. The primary focus of the program is the rehabilitation, (re-) construction and maintenance of the rural roads network in all 34 provinces of the country and it is funded by different donors, including the WB, ARTF, EC, DFID, JSDF , USAID and etc. The program has subsequent projects such NERAP, Shindand and etc.
The clients representative in the program has been nominated in legal document of project e.g. MSA and TA namely Program Implementation Unit (PIU). The program is committed not only to improve rural access in remote areas but also capacity building of national staffs in order to provide Ministry of Public Works with skilled and trained staff for future operation in which PIU and UNOPS consultants play the foremost role.
Under the direct supervision of Head of Finance, the Finance Officer is responsible to provide effective and efficient support to the Head of Finance. He acts as a liaison and follow up all the M16’s and allotments of the NRAP at Ministry of Finance. He is also responsible to rectify all the errors and other issues plus complete all the supporting documents regarding the contractor payments so that no issues are faced at MoF while processing the M16’s and allotments. He also assists budget unit’s supervisor in preparation of B3.
|Date Posted:||10 Jun 2018||Reference:||35|
|Closing Date:||20 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Transportation||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||6 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparation and processing of budget distribution form B3 with MOF.
• Preparing & calculating budget as per contracts values, &checking; of all supporting documents for each payment as per Ministry of finance rules & regulations.
• Preparing petty cash advance form M10 & budget sheet for all operational payments voucher.
• Checking overall vendor forms and processing of it with MOF.
• Checking & processing of allotment of works, operation and salaries.
• Checking & processing payment voucher (M16) of works, non- works, operation and salary.
• Processing overall checks and advances with MOF & DAB.
• Processing all stuff salaries with MOF, DAB and new Kabul Bank
• Process, prepare and ensure timely payments to employees, contractors, suppliers and vendors,
• Assisting in preparation of alignment B23 and Processing of it with MOF .
• Providing regular reports on the implementation of the State’s budget and other financial matters for senior management.
• Applying all procurement laws as per Afghanistan procurement law.
• Regularly recording of overall allotment and M16s as per contract, province and project wise.
• Creating good environment & relationships with all interconnected directories, evaluating, & problems solving with all directories of Mof, DAB, MoPW & new Kabul bank.
• Assessment in overall regulation and new rules assigned by ministry of finance and DAB.
• Other duties as assign by the management
• Good working knowledge of MS. Office application, email and able to easily navigate internet.
• Good working skills in report writing in English and Dari.
• Knowledge of Gov. and World Bank rules and regulations would be a distinct advantage.
• Be willing and able to meet tight deadlines and work long hours when required.
• Good knowledge of capacity building and capacity building need assessment.
• Is a self-starter, who is able to plan and manage their own work, takes initiative and strives to meet deadlines.
• Be able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics.
b. Work Experience
• 6 years of work experience in relevant department in the areas of financial management .
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Economic Growth
Qualified and interested candidates may submit their application, including a letter of interest plus CV, via Email Address: Application without subject of job title (Finance Officer) and vacancy No will not concerned, only short listed candidates will call for test and interview.
Only those applicants who meet the minimum criteria should apply.
4th floor, NRAP office, UNOPS Building, Behind MPW old Macroryan, Kabul Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|Driver at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children||Kabul||27 Oct 2018|
|دریور موتر فروشات at Pamircyclet group of companies||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|